Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

Got my pair from Nike and the glue is pretty sloppy (posted pics in the retro thread). What do you guys suggest I clean it up with?

Clean. My shirt/hat came in today but will be returned.

I hate "athletic cut" and they didn't have a 3x ever available to make it tolerable. Hat feels extremely cheap.

I also hate the athletic cut so I ordered a L and an XL. The L will probably fit uncomfortably and the XL will be huge. I used to love the fit of Nike tees. I'm not sure if they changed or my body did.

My pair arrived today, one day earlier than originally anticipated. These are fire! Took my straight back to 1998/99 when I was beating these into the pavement.

So glad to have them back. Pretty decent retro by JB.

Bring on the rest of the 13s.

Last edited:
Got my pair in from NDC today. A couple small issues with quality on my pair, but nothing serious enough to return them.

These will be getting plenty of wear regardless. I've been waiting too long for them to retro. Amazing colorway, best jordan low of all time.

For me, chutney and these are tied. Regardless, one down. One to go for the pairs.

I never remember seeing the chutneys in stores back in the day. They're still dope to me and will be copped now though. Obviously not an everyday show for most, but definitely belongs in the closet.

Yeah I think so.

My 2nd pair from FNL will be here Friday. Anybody else double up?

Man I remember seeing those Chutneys on Eastbay back in the day. Nobody wanted them. Went on hella disco. Now everybody want them?

Yessir, bought two from Villa for no tax. Returning my pairs from Nike and Footlocker lol

I also hate the athletic cut so I ordered a L and an XL. The L will probably fit uncomfortably and the XL will be huge. I used to love the fit of Nike tees. I'm not sure if they changed or my body did.

A 3xl athletic cut = normal 2xl pretty much.

But then factoring in material used change have an effect as well. 100% will shrink in dryer.

This is and never was a QS.

Nike labels shoes as such...not footlocker corp.
No one here wanted these to be limited. We just going by what we see on the receipt. Meanwhile you giving us zero factual evidence that this was actually a GR and not a QS except word from your own mouth. Again help us with some facts if you gone just spew out info.

No one here wanted these to be limited. We just going by what we see on the receipt. Meanwhile you giving us zero factual evidence that this was actually a GR and not a QS except word from your own mouth. Again help us with some facts if you gone just spew out info.
Did Nike advertise it as a QS?

Was it labeled 'Air Jordan Retro 13 QS'?

Did any other chain label it a QS?

When has a QS ever come out full family?

Nike decides what's a QS, not your receipt. 

Last edited:
Out of the two lows, I wanted to get the Chutney but after seeing and trying the Brave Blue this morning...PROBLEM!

i havent tried my true size cause all they had was a half size up from what i wanted. once i tryed them on i wasnt swimming in the sneakers they felt just right

The greeter lady at Walmart had on a pair of these today.

Have seen her in black/white IXs, Space Jam XIs, and white/red XIIIs before too.

I asked her if she's a sneaker head and she just laughed but said she liked my shoes. I had on black/white uptempos.

TTS for me. Width is good but a bit too much room in the toe length. Def couldn't go 1/2 size up but 1/2 down is possible in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom