Jordan 13 Ray Allen Legit check.

Nice!!! The guy I bought them off of seemed really legit but I wanted to double check with other people. There is more fakes then authentic pairs so I was a little nervous because they were purchased at Footlocker HOH in Netherlands.

Yea all looks good man.

Leather is correct. The punches in the leather is nice and deep should be carbon fiber is correct has texture. The tongue shape looks good specially around the edges. Hologram is on point.

Thank you sir.... I pretty much knew what I was looking for but the fakes are unbelievable nowadays so its good to get a second opinion or even a third.

Yea I feel you and you definitely can't trust people nowadays even if they have store stickers on the box and receipts

I know right! That's the reason I don't buy rare Jordans off people because it's so hard to tell. I feel pretty confident with this pair that's why I bought them. Plus the seller was a cool dude and guaranteed my money back if they were fake.

Nice those are a sweet pick up. Legit all the way in my opinion I got me a pair and I have only worn them but once. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom