Jordan 14 Oxidized Green 2012 Via (Modernnotoriety.com)

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

There is no way to mess these up. as long as they dont do the lines with the perforated holes in the upper, they will be just fine.

watch them do that
laugh.gif

There is no way to mess these up. as long as they dont do the lines with the perforated holes in the upper, they will be just fine.

watch them do that
laugh.gif

^^^ haa that .gif is hilarious. Never rocked the xiv's i'm not a huge fan of the design but after reading about how they were influenced by a ferrari i can only imagine the performance.

^^^ haa that .gif is hilarious. Never rocked the xiv's i'm not a huge fan of the design but after reading about how they were influenced by a ferrari i can only imagine the performance.

I ##!#$%+ love these shoes. I had these in 8th grade when no one else did. Got them for only $99 at Athlete's Foot. I let my friend borrow them and then he moved to Florida. ##@@. I still have the box that's empty 
ohwell.gif

I ##!#$%+ love these shoes. I had these in 8th grade when no one else did. Got them for only $99 at Athlete's Foot. I let my friend borrow them and then he moved to Florida. ##@@. I still have the box that's empty 
ohwell.gif

you know they will. that will be ok with me though. i liked it when they did it with the wht/blk/rd

you know they will. that will be ok with me though. i liked it when they did it with the wht/blk/rd

if done right, these might be the first pair of Js for e in years.......

if done right, these might be the first pair of Js for e in years.......

Originally Posted by JRIV174

Not Sure if Posted Via From Modern Notoriety

[h1]Air Jordan 14 (XIV) – ‘Oxidized Green’ Return in 2012[/h1]
By Oscar Castillo– April 4, 2011

air-jordan-14-oxy-2012-300x169.jpg
According to reliable sources, The Air Jordan 14 (XIV) Oxy White / Black – Oxidized Green will be making a return in 2012. The ‘Oxy’ XIV originally released in 1999 and was never released as a Retro. Stay tuned for more info on Modern Notoriety. Via DCC

(Image on the left is not the 2012 retro)
The "Oxy"???? Gtfooh... Must you nickname every shoe? My XIV's are still in their box in my shoe room. And probably less cracked on the sides than these will be after two wears. But welcome to my world. #BeenThereSinceBefore99

Originally Posted by JRIV174

Not Sure if Posted Via From Modern Notoriety

[h1]Air Jordan 14 (XIV) – ‘Oxidized Green’ Return in 2012[/h1]
By Oscar Castillo– April 4, 2011

air-jordan-14-oxy-2012-300x169.jpg
According to reliable sources, The Air Jordan 14 (XIV) Oxy White / Black – Oxidized Green will be making a return in 2012. The ‘Oxy’ XIV originally released in 1999 and was never released as a Retro. Stay tuned for more info on Modern Notoriety. Via DCC

(Image on the left is not the 2012 retro)
The "Oxy"???? Gtfooh... Must you nickname every shoe? My XIV's are still in their box in my shoe room. And probably less cracked on the sides than these will be after two wears. But welcome to my world. #BeenThereSinceBefore99

Back
Top Bottom