Jordan 17 Collezione Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not good at shoes and conditioning but i wanted to play ball on the Jordan 17 cause i've heard that they are performance beast to say the least.

However, i saw a 2008 release of Jordan 17 on ebay. They were brand new and unused and since it has already been 7 years ago, i was wondering i can still play with them?

Yea u can hoop in them, be sure to size up the cdp 17s are snug.
Also the quality is booty, they crease with ease .

oh, ok. i guess it's fine them. I'll cop them now. I was afraid about the sole crumbling issues..

Thanks for the advise. appreciate it. 

Doubt the retro is anything like the OG pair performance wise

Doubt the retro is anything like the OG pair performance wise
You're correct, imo. I had the CDP's and OG's for a few years till the og's crumbled.

The og's fit better imo, seemed to be a more secure fit. The CDP's felt like 3/4's or low tops compared to the og's. The CDP's are also more stiff. At the time I thought it would be something that you could break-in but I've had the CDP's basically since they dropped, have worn them plenty and they are still stiff as hell

Although I like the CDP's, but they are extremly tight. Worn mine 3 times since release and can barely wear them for an hour. The originals fit much better. Both originals and retros are great performance shoes, but due to aging, you got to be careful.

I still wear my 2002's.....but casually and a lite day on my feet just to keep my old oh kicks honest and to slow down the deterioration speed. But, they def fit tight. You must size up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom