Jordan 2 “Radio Raheem” - Jan. 9, 2016

Will wait to see real pictures versus a drawing, but agree the midsole should be black.. you just never know what JB is going to put out these days..

All-star theme will be centered around a passport. January is Jordan 2 Boom Box , Jordan 4 Alternate White/Red and Jordan 5 Low Infrared23 (same color blocking like these 6 lows that just released). February is Jordan 2 Alternate Black/Red, Jordan 4 White/Cement with Nike Air $220, Jordan 12 Black/White/Gold and Jordan 5 Low Alternate Black/Red. March is Jordan 12 French Blue, Jordan 2 Wing It, Jordan 5 Low Navy/White/Gold Leave and Jordan 4 Navy/White/Gold Leave (these will not be releasing in Footaction, Champs, etc... Mom & Pops, Boutique and such type of release). These are in no specific order as to the weekend they will release in the month stated.
Heard anything on the Air Jordan 1 Retro High X Slam Dunk

Heard anything on the Air Jordan 1 Retro High X Slam Dunk

nah... Was only shown a bunch of Air Jordan 1 Mid Nouveau colorways, new regular colors for the Mids and Elephant Print Jordan 1s but none of them have Nike Air branding on them and besides the Nouveau all the others have jumpman on heal. Only "decent" one I saw was a Black Lance Mountain knockoff but I still wouldn't cop lol. So unless something changes we won't see anymore Nike Air Jordan 1s at least until April if any are coming after 10/31. If some are coming I won't know until Summer 16 collection meeting. You never see "everything" though so if something is coming before it's really because they want to keep it a surprise like these Maroon 6s. Those weren't shown for Fall or Holiday because they didn't want to show. But with that said JB wants to change up its strategy a little bit and start releasing a lot more info earlier rather than it getting leaked from people getting early unauthorized pairs... hence why they showed Spring 16 collection so early.

nah... Was only shown a bunch of Air Jordan 1 Mid Nouveau colorways, new regular colors for the Mids and Elephant Print Jordan 1s but none of them have Nike Air branding on them and besides the Nouveau all the others have jumpman on heal. Only "decent" one I saw was a Black Lance Mountain knockoff but I still wouldn't cop lol. So unless something changes we won't see anymore Nike Air Jordan 1s at least until April if any are coming after 10/31. If some are coming I won't know until Summer 16 collection meeting. You never see "everything" though so if something is coming before it's really because they want to keep it a surprise like these Maroon 6s. Those weren't shown for Fall or Holiday because they didn't want to show. But with that said JB wants to change up its strategy a little bit and start releasing a lot more info earlier rather than it getting leaked from people getting early unauthorized pairs... hence why they showed Spring 16 collection so early.
True, baltsneakershorw said they were coming out in 2015.

Straight up garbage. Tired of practically every new colorway having white midsole AND sole. makes every shoe look like an AF1. The only time I actually thought the white midsole/white sole combo looked appropriate was the jeter 1s because it reminds me of a baseball base. It looks stupid on everything else

Interested in these need more pics I wanted the black & red 2s coming up but I might cop these instead to switch up color schemes

Considering Raheem's ultimate fate in the movie, the blue color scheme seems a little inappropriate.

o6nBICg.jpg

Not feeling these.

Is it just me or does the shape particularly around the upper collar area look different then past retro 2's? The sneaker looks a little higher imo.

Last edited:

Is it just me or does the shape particularly around the upper collar area look different then past retro 2's? The sneaker looks a little higher imo.
idk maybe... they do look a little higher. I'm still wondering what the hell these have to do with radio raheem though? just because there is 1 pink and 1 orange lace hole? and those are some of the colors on his shirt? reaching awfully far imo.

idk maybe... they do look a little higher. I'm still wondering what the hell these have to do with radio raheem though? just because there is 1 pink and 1 orange lace hole? and those are some of the colors on his shirt? reaching awfully far imo.
 Besides the orange all of the other colors he doesn't even have on his shirt. His shirt has red, purple, orange, and green as well as black for the outlining of the picture and words.

Melo had the best retro + II. I remember grabbing those for about $110. Hated the way the creased though. Like many have said, the white sole doesn't seem like it has a place on this shoe.

Love 2s, one of my favorite models but they way they done 2s in the last few yrs, terrible imo. 

Back
Top Bottom