Jordan 2 “Radio Raheem” - Jan. 9, 2016

Plan on heading to my local Hibbett Sports to see if they've discounted these kicks. Have a $25 off $100+ coupon that expires on the 21st. Want to use it while I can.

These are available from Livestock for $111 + $15 shipping to the US with code SSG-RAHEEM40:

http://www.deadstock.ca/products/jordan-2-retro-radio-raheem-black-photo-blue?variant=11255184774
Not buying but repped.
Originally Posted by kylehp  

is it possible to pop the eyelets out on these
Might be possible if you keep pulling on them, they're probably only secured by glue anyways. Now if they're stitched on the shoe, it's at's another thing.

Last edited:
Look like these shoes are moving in my area. Went to my local Hibbett Sports and they were sold out of these & the alternate 90 2s as well.

As I said above, the closest Hibbett Sports had sold out of these joints so I decided to hit up the 2nd closest HS. Went there and they didnt have my size,11.5, so I grabbed a 12. Used a $25 off coupon and pushed these down to $176.55. One more shoe to the collection.
View media item 1919739

No effort just released these to "keep" up the holiday hypes from the month before. Sorry not buying it!

Just copped myself can't pass on that price
smokin.gif
Just pulled the trigger myself. I couldn't pass at that price anymore also. I can't wait to receive them

Back
Top Bottom