Jordan 2 Charity SOLD OUT ***UPDATE last page***

too much hype for these shoes
i dont think they are limited, if it was limited we should know it by now.

Quote:
I got my pair in the mail today from NDC, it looks real hot in person. Just thought it was weird considering they called me and told me they wouldnt ship until the 9th
TEAM MICHIGAN
5 Great Lakes, 2 Peninsulas, One Pulse.
* NT Detective *

www.ducktales.com!! Yall don't got them stop frontin for e-fame. Yall aint foolin nobody!
I got OLNL for $250 and fantastic four pack AF1s sz 10.5. For $200. laser 5 hoody sz XXL $200. All DS. Aim me joecrack558

These are limited and they arent sold out, you just have to go to Niketown to get some....and wait in a line hahaha

I'm callin people's bluff on these as well. All of this talk about cats receiving these early off the website, and aint none of ya'll yet posted a pic showing us proof. Most of ya'll if not all of ya'll, are lying your @#%$ off. Show some pics otherwise stop frontin.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Some guy on ISS already got his pair with a box and retro card with new picture.
FOR SALE-JORDAN RETRO "LIGHTNING" 4 DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 WITH X-LARGE TSHIRT $300.00 EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM SEE MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 & UNDER SECTION

Some if not all of you guys are saying that you are only copping these ugly j's opps I mean charity retro 2 to support the charity when you know @#%$ well that you are only getting them because "their retros" :smh:
smh.gif
I would like to see if people would buy some spiz'ikes and dub zeros in that same colorway for "charity" :rofl:
roll.gif

284005690.jpg
Here is my first pair. Keeping this pair deadstock. Hope to get another pair to wear.
FOR SALE-JORDAN RETRO "LIGHTNING" 4 DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 WITH X-LARGE TSHIRT $300.00 EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM SEE MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 & UNDER SECTION

So someone correct me if i'm wrong..the only places selling them online is niketown and footaction? Is eastbay selling them??
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Iverson, Camby, Smith, Atkins, Hunter, Jones, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Wafer, Diawara​

^ Eastbay? :\
ohwell.gif
I didn't even know footaction was really selling them I thought that was a rumor. I think only niketown and nike.com will be selling them though!

THOSE SHOES LOOK SO FAKE AND UN AUTHENTIC TILL ITS NOT FUNNY. WHT GAS JB COME TO?

cant wait to get my pair through.lolololol j/k

Back
Top Bottom