Jordan 2012 lite price question?.?

Going through my collection ran across these I picked up at a clearance store. Only worn once due to not really feeling the CW (yellow just isnt a favorite color of mine). My question is what are these worth if I decide to sell, I cant find a pair to compare to, so I can set a price. I know they're probably not much, but odd I cant find a single pair for sale either.
air-jordan-2012-lite-speed-yellow-white-black-2.jpg

Any help is much appreciated.

You picked them up on clearance. What did you honestly pay? I would start there, minus $20 because they have been worn. The colorway and shoe are pretty standard, no one is going to be seeking out this model so it's basically going to have to be a "steal" for anyone to bite IMHO.

Maybe start a bid at $40-$50 and go from there?

Going through my collection ran across these I picked up at a clearance store. Only worn once due to not really feeling the CW (yellow just isnt a favorite color of mine). My question is what are these worth if I decide to sell, I cant find a pair to compare to, so I can set a price. I know they're probably not much, but odd I cant find a single pair for sale either.
air-jordan-2012-lite-speed-yellow-white-black-2.jpg

Any help is much appreciated.
Check the size tag on the inside and pull the style code from it and google that. It’s typically a 6 digit number with a dash followed by a 3 digit number which I believe is the color code. Example :

123456-123

You picked them up on clearance. What did you honestly pay? I would start there, minus $20 because they have been worn. The colorway and shoe are pretty standard, no one is going to be seeking out this model so it's basically going to have to be a "steal" for anyone to bite IMHO.

Maybe start a bid at $40-$50 and go from there?

Been a while but I think around $24.99 or $29.99 in like 2014. Shouldn't have bought them really, just couldn't pass up a pair a cheap Jordan sigs I could possibly hoop in (cant help myself sometimes). I was really on a hiatus from shoes, so I had no knowledge of them at the time other than they were Jordan sigs. I know it's not a sought after shoe just looking to get rid of some stuff I dont wear. And wanted some input on what I should price them at. Thought maybe I'd get lucky and them be worth selling, since I cant seem to find a pair for sale. Thought maybe I missed something along the way and these were one of those shoes that weren't mass produced, and had some value. I'll probably just keep em, or try and find someone to trade me for a different CW.

Thanks timmybrixxx timmybrixxx

Check the size tag on the inside and pull the style code from it and google that. It’s typically a 6 digit number with a dash followed by a 3 digit number which I believe is the color code. Example :

123456-123

That's just for legit checking them right? I'm certain they're legit, just wanted to know what to price them at.

Last edited:
Been a while but I think around $24.99 or $29.99 in like 2014. Shouldn't have bought them really, just couldn't pass up a pair a cheap Jordan's I could possibly hoop in (cant help myself sometimes). I know it's not a sought after shoe just looking to get rid of some stuff I dont wear. And wanted some input on what I should price them at. Thanks timmybrixxx timmybrixxx

That's just for legit checking them right? I'm certain they're legit, just wanted to know what to price them at.
I just meant that will give you a better idea of what they are and what they may have sold for and if there are any others currently for sale because that would be an ID basically on that particular shoe. What’s that product code anyway ? I’m now curious and wanted to see if googling that code will yield any results.

123456-123

That's just for legit checking them right? I'm certain they're legit, just wanted to know
I just meant that will give you a better idea of what they are and what they may have sold for and if there are any others currently for sale because that would be an ID basically on that particular shoe. What’s that product code anyway ? I’m now curious and wanted to see if googling that code will yield any results.

I'll have to get back to you, later on that they're at home and I'm out running errands.

Been a while but I think around $24.99 or $29.99 in like 2014. Shouldn't have bought them really, just couldn't pass up a pair a cheap Jordan sigs I could possibly hoop in (cant help myself sometimes). I was really on a hiatus from shoes, so I had no knowledge of them at the time other than they were Jordan sigs. I know it's not a sought after shoe just looking to get rid of some stuff I dont wear. And wanted some input on what I should price them at. Thought maybe I'd get lucky and them be worth selling, since I cant seem to find a pair for sale. Thought maybe I missed something along the way and these were one of those shoes that weren't mass produced, and had some value. I'll probably just keep em, or try and find someone to trade me for a different CW.

Thanks timmybrixxx timmybrixxx

The had these too, but passed because all I could think of was Ronald McDonald.. guess I goofed and bought the wrong CW.
Screenshot_20190915-123514_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20190915-123851_eBay.jpg

Back
Top Bottom