Jordan 3 Retro "Grey Wool" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just curious what you guys think they should be priced at? Regular retro is 190 so the same? I could be way off but I don't if these'll outlets cuz production numbers a pretty low in comparison to some recent releases..

I'm the wrong one to ask bcuz I think $190 is OD. $200 plus tax in Cali will cost me $218. If I can get them for $150-$160 I'm game. Otherwise, pass city.

I'm the wrong one to ask bcuz I think $190 is OD. $200 plus tax in Cali will cost me $218. If I can get them for $150-$160 I'm game. Otherwise, pass city.

Ya, these are 296 with tax in Canada.. not cheap for sure. It'll be an impulse thing if I pull the trigger

Interesting that the guy in the aforementioned Street Gear video states these are Dress Shoe style Sneakers

Last edited:
I like these a lot but too much spent on Christmas... maybe if they hit discount in the next couple months

I won't cop, but some of y'all are thinking of it all wrong. I have a grey peacoat that goes perfectly with these. Thing is, I no longer have access to a discount so that makes the decision easier, if I had a discount, I would def think about these.

I feel like if these were a collab, this thread would have quite a few more pages. I'm still in on these though.

roll.gif

I think these Cotton Pickin 3s were made us for us country folk in the deep south. 

Will grab these if they sit & go on discount like the Cybers.

Wow. Delz really lost his mind over this release.. The funny part is that I completely agree with him: 

I like these better than the Wool 12s, which no way was I paying retail for. Same thing here except these will go down in price. I could definitely rock these with some nice clothes. Hope they drop quick like the Cyber Monday.

I'm just opposite.

I liked the wool 12's, but not these 3's, they will be an easy pass.
Don't need two wool Jordans'.

Back
Top Bottom