Jordan 4 Bred $100 Legit?

Definitely Fakes. Tongues are way off. Not even a good fake. Did you even bother checking on other threads? 

What is it with the tounge that is way off?

I really appreciate people checking these types of posts but it would be awesome to have the things that are fake, explained as i'd like to learn so i can check other shoes out in my quest to find a legit pair, without having to ask on each shoe.

If you wouldnt mind giving some details it would be greatly appreciated

These are apparently not even good fakes...... Yet no information at all to say why? Everything seems to match up with the original Nike photos.

People who claim to say what is legit and what is not without pointing out what is actually determining their opinion are pointless.

He asks me if i even bothered to check the other threads for a sellers shoes which I am not even enquiring about, yet he cant even say what is fake about these shoes??Some people are just full of themselves.

These are apparently not even good fakes...... Yet no information at all to say why? Everything seems to match up with the original Nike photos.

People who claim to say what is legit and what is not without pointing out what is actually determining their opinion are pointless.

He asks me if i even bothered to check the other threads for a sellers shoes which I am not even enquiring about, yet he cant even say what is fake about these shoes??Some people are just full of themselves.
1st off dude use your head. You don't get Bred 4s for $100 just like you don't get a lambo for $30 grand...Secondly they are pretty bad fakes, tongues are choppy and short, toeboxs are way off, shape is off etc. etc. Third at some point you have to do your own HW. There are 10000s of videos and what not online..Don't compare to one or 2 official photos. Fourth seller pretty much admitted they are fake in so many words..TRUST me he knows they are fake bc of the price he is selling them for.

1st off dude use your head. You don't get Bred 4s for $100 just like you don't get a lambo for $30 grand...Secondly they are pretty bad fakes, tongues are choppy and short, toeboxs are way off, shape is off etc. etc. Third at some point you have to do your own HW. There are 10000s of videos and what not online..Don't compare to one or 2 official photos. Fourth seller pretty much admitted they are fake in so many words..TRUST me he knows they are fake bc of the price he is selling them for.1st off, i am aware they are probably fakes due to the price. 

Ok Bro.. Imma be easy on you bc I see your green.. This is in fact the LC forum..This is for LEGIT CHECKS..That means telling you legit or fake...Not to explain why an OBVIOUS fake is fake. That's on you. IF you can't tell an OBVIOUSLY fake shoe your not ready for this dirty world fam. I'm telling you this for your own good. There are fakes 1000x better than these out there..We are not here to hold your hand and teach you 25yrs of information in 15 mins bc you decided yesterday you wanna be a "sneaker head".. We have told you they are fake..The rest of the HW is up to you brother.. An HW is MUCH more these days than comparing some photos..You need to look at hrs of videos, read hrs and hrs of articles etc. Look at legit vs fake videos( legit vs fake bred 4 would have answered 99% of your questions here)... YOUR eye needs to be trained in what to look at and the only way that happens is if YOU do it..I can explain something to you till I'm blue in the face but your not gonna get it till YOU see it feel me?

If you want an obvious tell, the side triangle that's connected to the top lace holes is wayyy too thick. If you compared these to official pics you can see that.

These, along with the bc3s you posted are both very poor quality fakes. The tongues are choppy, the shape is completely off, materials are cheap and chintzy looking. Authentic bred 4s are going to cost around $300+. Take TIMMYBRIXXX's advice and do some more research before buying any more shoes

I get that youre trying to learn real vs fake from the legit checks youre posting, but it should be very easy for you to tell why these are fake without any help from others. every aspect of this shoe is off. some of the fakes made nowadays are almost identical to authentic pairs, those are the ones you have to look out for.

If you want an obvious tell, the side triangle that's connected to the top lace holes is wayyy too thick. If you compared these to official pics you can see that.
Thank you kindly for your post. That's the sort of information I was looking for.

Other people apparently thinkk a bloke who is wanting to buy a couple of pairs of Jordans must spend time researching and doing homework and brush up on skills of determining fakes etc, when all i want is to buy some shoes.

So I come here to this forum to post a thread to ask for help.

I'd love to see half these guy come to my hobby and work which is jumping out of planes. When they sit there and ask a bunch of questions , maybe i should sit there and just tell them to do their homework and to brush up on their skydiving skills that i spend my life interested in , instead of offering some help and some education.

How do i cut away my mian canopy and at what spped and altitude will the Cypres go off? 

Can you show me if the cells or the crossbrace is needing to be retrimmed or how mnay jumps do these lines have on them?.........Why dont you go do your homework mate and brush up on your skills before you come to a skydiving forum or school asking for advice?

Fukn up their self donks.

Hope the idiot that i got told to get off the pedastool knows his post is blocked and i havent been bothered to read his reply. 

These, along with the bc3s you posted are both very poor quality fakes. The tongues are choppy, the shape is completely off, materials are cheap and chintzy looking. Authentic bred 4s are going to cost around $300+. Take TIMMYBRIXXX's advice and do some more research before buying any more shoes

I get that youre trying to learn real vs fake from the legit checks youre posting, but it should be very easy for you to tell why these are fake without any help from others. every aspect of this shoe is off. some of the fakes made nowadays are almost identical to authentic pairs, those are the ones you have to look out for.
I appreciate your reply, and I was pretty confident these were fakes, but I wanted to make sure just incase i missed out on a deal. I also wanted to hear what was fake about them other than the obvious so i could learn for future shoes i come across. Kind of like i have managed to spot fake jordan 6's from counting the holes near the ankle support on each side. There is six down one side of the shoe and seven down the other side. I was looking to see some answers similar to that so i could use in future.

These are what the forums are for right? I know I ask politely and I always thank those who contribute, and I also try to work it out before coming here. For example, i have purchased 12 pairs of jordans in past 5 weeks and have only asked for advice on two pairs of shoes after looking at over 100. I'm uising this forum to learn and sometimes we have to ask questions without having to feel like a fool. I have 12,000 posts in a skydiving forum and i have 5800 skydives and when people ask me questions I give all the info and instruction they ask for and i presumed people in forums of things they are interested in are here to do the same. Sorry for the long post, just trying to explain myself to those who were kind enough to help educate me in something im new to

Last edited:
I see the triangle now. Once that's noticed it sticks out like a sore thumb.

I was too busy measuring the gaps and thickness between material and stitches and cuts etc. Wasn't really looking for the obvious, like the triangle. You'd think the least fakes would get right is the main feature on the shoe. Was looking a bit too close expecting better maybe

Thanks You!! I think you just changed the entire way I look at 4's from now on. Rest of my life it is the first thing I will look at when looking to buy a pair of 4's. So I thank you for that. If you are ever in Chicago, Arizona or LA and want to go for a skydive, please send me a PM and I'll take you for a jump when im not on the clock. Get a photo of you in some jordans while hanging underneath a canopy at 3500 feet.

Thank you kindly for your post. That's the sort of information I was looking for.

Other people apparently thinkk a bloke who is wanting to buy a couple of pairs of Jordans must spend time researching and doing homework and brush up on skills of determining fakes etc, when all i want is to buy some shoes.
So I come here to this forum to post a thread to ask for help.

I'd love to see half these guy come to my hobby and work which is jumping out of planes. When they sit there and ask a bunch of questions , maybe i should sit there and just tell them to do their homework and to brush up on their skydiving skills that i spend my life interested in , instead of offering some help and some education.

How do i cut away my mian canopy and at what spped and altitude will the Cypres go off? 
Can you show me if the cells or the crossbrace is needing to be retrimmed or how mnay jumps do these lines have on them?.........Why dont you go do your homework mate and brush up on your skills before you come to a skydiving forum or school asking for advice?

Fukn up their self donks.

Hope the idiot that i got told to get off the pedastool knows his post is blocked and i havent been bothered to read his reply. 

No disrespect intended in this response.

But if you care about the authenticity of wear Jordan brand shoes, sadly nowadays you must be extra cautious when purchasing from an unknown source. So in a way you do have to do your hw, OR post in this section of the forum which is obviously used to get others opinions for legit checks. timmybrixxx timmybrixxx among several other people in here are actually very knowledgeable and know their stuff. The way he educates people on here is more of a 'tough love' which I've told other people before so don't take it personally. I respect your profession but it doesn't really have anything to do with knowing the authenticity of Jordan shoes. Just like I wouldn't question your knowledge and opinion for that department, I highly suggest you do the same with the reputable members in here.

Last edited:
No disrespect intended in this response.

But if you care about the authenticity of wear Jordan brand shoes, sadly nowadays you must be extra cautious when purchasing from an unknown source. So in a way you do have to do your hw, OR post in this section of the forum which is obviously used to get others opinions for legit checks. @TIMMYBRIXXX among several other people in here are actually very knowledgeable and know their stuff. The way he educates people on here is more of a 'tough love' which I've told other people before. I respect your profession but it doesn't really have anything to do with knowing the authenticity of Jordan shoes. Just like I wouldn't question your knowledge and opinion for that department, I highly suggest you do the same with the reputable members in here.
Thats kind of my point man.

I respect the knowledge of people who spend their lives in Jordan forums, so I come to a jordan forum to ask advice. Which is why people who dont skydive come to skydiving forums to ask for advice on where to skydive, or parachute equipment to purchase and those of us who spend our lives in our job help those looking for advice. We dont tell them to go do their home work as they obviously have been doing their homework and found out the best place to get a definite answer about legit checks is to come to niketalk legit check forum and ask those of you who know what they are talking about.

Thats kind of my point man.

I respect the knowledge of people who spend their lives in Jordan forums, so I come to a jordan forum to ask advice. Which is why people who dont skydive come to skydiving forums to ask for advice on where to skydive, or parachute equipment to purchase and those of us who spend our lives in our job help those looking for advice. We dont tell them to go do their home work as they obviously have been doing their homework and found out the best place to get a definite answer about legit checks is to come to niketalk legit check forum and ask those of you who know what they are talking about.
If my logic there is wrong then I obviously have an intelligence problem

Lol no one in here spend their life on this forum. The veterans in here are just people that have been buying JB shoes for a very long time and people that care for the authenticity of the shoes so they spend extra time to learn the differences and make sure they are purchasing 100% legit JB shoes. I think it's the way you were coming off that made others respond harshly.

This whole thread.

Michael_Jackson_popcorn.gif

We just got off on the wrong foot brother.. Let's squash it. We are all family here..I can be a little harsh just know it definitely wasn't personal. I'm here to help you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom