Jordan 5 "Pro Stars" - June 6, 2015

I'm singing a different song now...hated them at first.
mean.gif
Im in the same boat with you

WHITE/WHITE AF1 SYNDROME
Wouldnt know nothing about that, never owned a pair of Af1s in my life , always thought they was weak..
Just in case it slipped ur mind ,so is ur homie Kanye..

:lol:

#NeverForget :wink:

Last edited:
I want these but if I get them Ima paint over the green and make the green black
Think it would look sick after you paint over the green :pimp:

I was thinking the exact same thing. :lol: Can somebody do a photoshop of all black midsole, except the teeth. Thanks

I actually kind of like them but i'm going for the black/red 13 lows next month but if i'm not successful in copping those and these are still available I may cop a pair.

Last edited:
^Be easy man, Im just playing. I dont got no ill feelings towards u.

:D

Last edited:
The Air Jordan 5 “Pro Stars” is the official name to this brand new vibrant Air Jordan 5 colorway that is inspired by the Saturday morning cartoon, which featured Michael Jordan, Bo Jackson, and Wayne Gretzky.

View media item 1557397

Last edited:
Now that Chi 1s are done, I can just focus on these Pro Stars now 8)

Assuming these are a GR on the level of Oreo 4s/Hares, these should be pretty easy to cop.

Love 5s but I'm on the fence. I didn't care for the navy pair at first but grew to like them as a pair for winter. Not sure when I would wear this one though. I like that they tried something different with the black netting but there seems to be just too many colors on this one.

Got damb title keeps switchin up making me think it's a different pair of shoes. Then I click the thread and see those monstrosities again.

They're still gross.

The 5 is my favorite model and JB is starting to make me move towards the 7 cause dese dumb *** color ways 

Back
Top Bottom