Jordan 5 Red Suede & Blue Suede 2017

A lot of other deals popped up for me this week so I had to pass on these for now.
Gives me a chance to check them out in person and maybe purchase down the line.

You'll get em on discount, don't worry :lol:

Red xxi's [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Those don't even crack the top 15 red Jordan's.

I dont know. The dozens of people who have offered to buy the red XXI's off my feet for good money at the mall over the years seem to disagree.

Last edited:
Tongues on these and the blues should've been the primary color or black. Non the less blues will be copped, passing on these.

I dont know. The dozens of people who have offered to buy the red XXI's off my feet for good money at the mall over the years seem to disagree.
Comments are opinions, everyone's varies. I watched those sit first go round and my opinion on them never changed. One of my friends absolutely loves them tho. Design and bulk of that model doesn't appease me.

Decided to pull the trigger on these today. Definitely wanted to have them for July 4th. I also don't own any red kicks at the moment, so I'm cool with the purchase. 

They Flying Around Here!!!Putting Mines In Ice,looks like Iam Rockin My Alt 7s For The 4th,Every body Got Em...

Decided to pass on these. July is looking like a dry month.

I need to start saving for all the stuff towards the end of the year anyways.

Ppl WISHING They Sit So They Can Have A Disco Party!!! I Can see these Sellout!!! Was Surprised To See So Many Ppl Coppin.../The tongue On These Makes the Shoe IMO...

Last edited:
Ppl WISHING They Sit So They Can Have A Disco Party!!! I Can see these Sellout!!! Was Surprised To See So Many Ppl Coppin.../The tongue On These Makes the Shoe IMO...

Even if they sell out, resale won't be too crazy anyways.

Anyone waiting for a disco party
Hold off till Monday, I have a feeling cityblue will slash prices

Last edited:
no way these sell out lol not in 2017, who even brought that up
mean.gif

Dude in the video could have saved ten minutes and just said the raging bulls are a superior colorway..
The new red suedes look awful next to them. They look like when you wash a load of whites with an unwashed red shirt.
He may have just convinced me to pass completely. That red is way too muted.

Back
Top Bottom