Jordan 5 Red Suede & Blue Suede 2017

Since you got a reserve
Hit up Nike chat and ask if there are any disco codes that are available towards your purchase
60% of the time it works everytime
Just did this and got a 15% code, thanks for the heads up.

What exactly did you say?
I just told them it had been a while since I had received any discount codes, they looked me up and saw that I didn't use the SUMMER20 code last week so they generated a one time use 15% code that doesn't expire until 12/29/17.  It was pretty simple.

If you have a decent order history with Nike they are pretty generous with disco codes( in my case anyway)
Last few reservations I have gotten, I simply just ask if there are any disco codes I can use towards my reservations
They usually double check my email account then will either give a 10 or 20% disco code for me
So far on my last 4 reserves I have gotten 2 10% and 2 20% codes

Last edited:
Didn't get a reserve for these but when I checked i got a reserve for a KD 10 blk-wht. Go figure, I don't get reserves too often and it's usually something I don't want like golf shoes.

Yeah I wouldn't waste the code

You already know SIR, not wasting my 20% on these when I can get them down the road for under retail #PatienceIsKey

Last time I check only J's sold out were the Royal 1's [emoji]128528[/emoji]
These will SIT

Last time I checked I think royals 1's were the only Jordan's I paid retail for this year
These will definitely sit
Disco train keeps rollin and rollin

View media item 2478244

It's a clear winner in this debate.
tumblr_m4rinzkwa71r33r0fo1_r1_500.gif

Only the Jordans I got reserved for I believe is the metallic reds which I waited 2 go on sale and the royalty 4s
Edit: and those golf shoe Chicago 1s

Last edited:
So basically everyone got a reserve on these right lmao? I only had 15% off but I copped, my raging bull pack is starting to yellow and I appreciate having some similar looking red 5's so I can officially retire them. 

Last edited:
Man the blue ones are looking good I think I'm going to have to cop eventually. Hopefully they sit so I can get a good deal.

Come on cityblue don't let us down this weekend
Gonna need those reds on disco
Let us all pray [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Might double up on the blues

Feels like they'll be sought after like the 09 raging bulls

At $150, it was a no brainer for me.  Wasn't going to use the discount code on anything in the near future.

So basically everyone got a reserve on these right lmao? I only had 15% off but I copped, my raging bull pack is starting to yellow and I appreciate having some similar looking red 5's so I can officially retire them. 

Nope. I would've ordered a pair had I gotten a reserve.

Back
Top Bottom