Jordan 5 Retro "Bronze" To Release In 2016 (9/24/2016 $190)

I would cop for like a little over a hundred or less; I've seen em in person and they're nice, but by no means are these worth their current suggested retail price.

I did think about waiting for these to hit outlets, but 1) my size may not make it there and 2) didn't want to buy after 50 people had tried them on, jumped on them, creased them, stomped around in them. So I paid for a premium to ensure a fresh pair.

In the next 10 years you'll still see them on shelves lmao.
laugh.gif

I did think about waiting for these to hit outlets, but 1) my size may not make it there and 2) didn't want to buy after 50 people had tried them on, jumped on them, creased them, stomped around in them. So I paid for a premium to ensure a fresh pair.

you a DIVA brah??
:smh:

need your help guys i have only 2 jordan 1 shoes and they fit me perfectly sz 44 and i bought this shoe the jordan 5 olympic bronze sz 44 will it fit me ??

I think these are dope... my friend has these and I like the bronze colored tongue and the metallic sheen on the blue. Copped these for $120 shipped on Kickscrew.com

I think these are dope... my friend has these and I like the bronze colored tongue and the metallic sheen on the blue. Copped these for $120 shipped on Kickscrew.com

I also paid 120 shipped, couple Weeks ago. On Feet they are really nice.

Tomorrow marks the four year anniversary of this shoe. I saw someone with these at a local mall recently. I wasn’t crazy about them at first but they have definitely grown on me. Over the years. Maybe I should get a pair. Anyone rock there’s recently?

I rocked mine a few weeks ago
I love the colorway
Only downside is the materials are stiff af
It’s totally opposite of the gold 5’s
Materials on those are soft

Back
Top Bottom