Jordan 5 Retro -GREEN BEAN 3M- Summer 2022

- 3M is Darker than the 2006 pair.

- Lace locks are green housed in clear for the 2022 pair. The 2006 pair had grey lace locks housed in clear.

- Visible air unit insides are white on the 2022 pair. The 2006 pair had green bean inside the visible air unit.

- 2006 pair had the “Buttcrack” Jumpman, 2022 does not.

- 2022 Packaging is reflective.

None of which bother me, I’m still game.
I’m torn between these and the Easter 5’s, I want them both. I got exclusive access from Finishline for the Easters & was down to the last minute trying but time ran out on me for Exclusive Access.😵‍💫 Here tryna figure out a way to get both. 😈

Off-Topic -
Wonder what TonyD2Wild’s take is on the Easters? He never dropped a review. 🧐

Weartesters trashed the leather on the Easter’s but apparently it’s not leather, it’s “Premium Nubuck Leather”. Other people say it’s nice & sort of like a very low haired suede. 🤔 & the Easter’s come with an Air Jordan Bracelet which none of the youtube reviewers have shared or shown. 🙄

Last edited:
Wow… I actually won something today… I’m beat

A27DD0E6-3ABF-44E6-9A25-65DD3AAB1989.jpeg

So this was my first time doing the whole entry thing in the Footlocker app. I did the ship to me
Option, and I got a notification from my bank that FTL charged the $221, but the app doesn’t show that I was selected? Didn’t get an email or anything either.

So this was my first time doing the whole entry thing in the Footlocker app. I did the ship to me
Option, and I got a notification from my bank that FTL charged the $221, but the app doesn’t show that I was selected? Didn’t get an email or anything either.

Same here. I never hit on the ship to me option but i think this may mean we won

Back
Top Bottom