Jordan 5 Retro Midnight Navy/Turquoise Blue - White 136027-405 (5/2/2015 $190)

Does anyone else think in a few years we will be looking at the midnight navy 5s like we do the olives and burgundys now?? I just get that feeling for some reason. Just something about the colorway.

The possibility is there, because for V's if we look at those considered to be the most popular and desired today it's mostly the non-white colorways: Olive's, Burgundy's, Toro's, etc. White based colorways like the Quai's and Laser's also have their own popularity of course, which can be just as great, but non-white V's tend to stand out I think. We can't even say that its impossible because this colorway isn't that desired right now. There are plenty of cases where a colorway sits and then become's extremely desired years later.

I certainly think there are other color ways they could've done that would've been much better. Take for instance the Quai 54. When have we ever had a colored outsole? That green one on the Q54 was nice. In fact that whole shoe was a great color way. You don't see Nike ever putting much bright green on these shoes. Never have we seen one with Volt. There have been some test 5s that were navy but with grey and white. Those were awesome. To me the navy and turquoise is just ok. Definitely something that has to grow on me and 5s are my favorite model. That space jam one though is hideous. There are some nice things about it like the black netting that have never been done before but it has too much going on.
dont forget about the fear 5 with the all black netting 
happy.gif

@@deuceJ , Thats the vibe I got as well. They may blend Now with them being something different in comparison to colorways we typically see with the 5 model, but down the line I dont see them having much appeal.

Theyre a easy pass for me.

Last edited:
Jordan Brand know dang on well most people saving for the mid to end of next month. These are cool but not compared to what's coming out. I think they will be sought after in the future.

there is no buzz for these at all. I went to the mall at 8pm to enter the raffles and at 3 different store there was about 5 names each on the list. **** hoh is doin fcfs so i know ill get a pair fa sho

Why would they not tumble the leather like the metallic joints? Can someone better versed explain a theory? I wanna cop these but I was just so attracted to the leather on the metallic joints and I feel like ( at least with pictures ) we gonna miss out on that quality with these. 

Jordan Brand know dang on well most people saving for the mid to end of next month. These are cool but not compared to what's coming out. I think they will be sought after in the future.
If others sleep on these, fine with me, it just makes it an easier cop. I think the shoe looks great, and I love the leather.

I value 3s 4s and 5s above all other Jordans so no way I'm passing on them. Can't wait for Saturday morning.
smokin.gif

Even with all those,my local foot locker isn't getting them...just put in 2 raffles at eblens only place getting them

Do the releases still go live at 9am (central time) my first cop of the year so I have been out of the loop so take it easy

Going to be at a graduation when these drop. Wonder if I should go ahead and try to cop on my phone or just wait and see if any pairs are left in-stores.

Nike playing with my emotions. I got a 15% off coupon with them. Sent them a tweet and ask were they dropping this Saturday...Told me to check the calendar.....I did that first and they weren't on there which is why I sent the damn tweet....
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom