Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

Looks like we will have that black version of this shoe very soon. Credit J23 App

Last edited:
man how much collateral damage they trying to issue in may?? I don't know bout Floyd and that nickname cause 2014 may is "money may" Arizona heat coming that whole month...interested to see pics cause I think I'll be interested lol

I'll be interested in seeing how these look. Love 3's and if they look like that black 3m V, I'm all in.

i hope this is another resell flop

got the Lab 3's $50.00 over retail

let the nickel and dime resellers do the leg work

One more for the collection!!  
nthat.gif

What's more amazing is that JB has actually been able to keep any pic from leaking less than a month before release date.

I already have Silver ones, pretty these black ones will be just as nice or even better. Most likely will cop.

I decided not to cop the first one because of the price and I knew a black colorway would be coming. May cop. But $225 tho? I'll prolly pass again.

And I passed on the other labs as well. 1st one is literally the ugliest jordan 1-13 ever. The second one was too pricey for the colorway. I wouldve copped the second one if the money was right tho. The third one, the money was right and I decided not to last minute.

Back
Top Bottom