Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

Glad to hear a positive experience. Was this recent?
Repd! Couldn't say it better myself. I can't wait to wear both. My thing is he sold out the 12 this dude hrs later was saying he tried to cop and couldn't get through and wondered why. Shower him my order (lol) then he asked cp(ks) if he could get another pair and cp replied paypal ready and im like 0_o? So im hoping this guy is carrying legit sneakers. I should be getting tracking tomorrow. If not im going to have a fit. Seeing how there are reps going half the cost, i don't want to be a victim. I'm seriously crossing toe and fingers on a positive outcome. Side has been reek responsive though. Which gives me hope. I went to hoh and a few other places for the future raffle some in la are doing fcfs(futures) not sure how this is going to go... Only la stores seen to be getting them.

My last purchase with them were snakeskin XI low and it was fine

These are online only as far as Nike goes.

I highly doubt that. Two reputable los angeles boutiques have a few that are doing email raffles. Then a shop in atl is doing fcfs. I been doing my homework on these for months lol. Im out got work in a few hrs ill be patiently waiting tomorrow for this shipping confirmation lol. Have a goodnight/good day yall!

Donjuan good lookin! Repd!

Last edited:
has anyone mentioned that Brazil was spelled wrong in the thread title..................................

No, no one mentioned that because they don't want to be wrong.

These are online only as far as Nike goes.

I highly doubt that. Two reputable los angeles boutiques have a few that are doing email raffles. Then a shop in atl is doing fcfs. I been doing my homework on these for months lol. Im out got work in a few hrs ill be patiently waiting tomorrow for this shipping confirmation lol. Have a goodnight/good day yall!

He's talking about as far as the retailer Nike goes, AKA they aren't selling in Niketowns.

Last edited:
This is the shooting star pack all over again

So many heads copped that thinking they would flip it for high and...

It bricked

Tons of returns etc...

Same situation here

But the 6's are not THAT great people need to be real and stop hype trolling lol

6 as a GR would hit the sale rack

The cp3 is straight footlocker clearance rack covered in dust status

Totally not worth the 500 plus tax price

And to be honest even at 300 wouldn't be worth it

That whole hitting the sale rack statement is such troll statement these days.
Tell me the last Jordan Retro that sat and hit sale racks in the U.S.... go ahead I'll wait. Im not talk b grades in outlets either.

Really how foolish are people to think a jordan retro (and a 6 at that) would sit unless we are talking EXTRAORDINARY numbers.

In this day and age of the culture nothing sits long enough to go on sale unless you live outside of the U.S. or you find something tucked away in Ross that someone likely hid 6 months before.

Lol nearly every thread you see someone saying it 'Ill wait til they go on sale' then a month later they are the same people mad that they "slept". RANT over

Maybe i didnt make my self clear...

"AS FAR AS NIKE GOES"  Meaning Nike stores

brazils are not poppin. wouldn't even cop on the discount..JB really got dudes brainwashed with the word 'limited' these days..it's getting beyond disgusting 

Just incase anyone wanted too see the cp3 on feet. Remind me of kobe 6's

Last edited:
Maybe i didnt make my self clear...

"AS FAR AS NIKE GOES"  Meaning Nike stores

View media item 1034530

Should have just posted that and problem solved?

brazils are not poppin. wouldn't even cop on the discount..JB really got dudes brainwashed with the word 'limited' these days..it's getting beyond disgusting 

Keep it movin troll.. Nobodys brainwashed. Saying wouldn't even cop with a discount specifies enough the state of mind your cost bracket is. Comin over here trying to instigate fights like you do in your other threads. Pfffttt
View media item 1034692

Last edited:
That whole hitting the sale rack statement is such troll statement these days.
Tell me the last Jordan Retro that sat and hit sale racks in the U.S.... go ahead I'll wait. Im not talk b grades in outlets either.

Really how foolish are people to think a jordan retro (and a 6 at that) would sit unless we are talking EXTRAORDINARY numbers.

In this day and age of the culture nothing sits long enough to go on sale unless you live outside of the U.S. or you find something tucked away in Ross that someone likely hid 6 months before.

Lol nearly every thread you see someone saying it 'Ill wait til they go on sale' then a month later they are the same people mad that they "slept". RANT over

Sale rack troll statement?

The following shoes have hit sales racks in nyc

Jordan 3 crimson
Jordan 10 cool grey
Jordan 10 bobcats
Jordan 8 playoff
Jordan 5 Oreo(which is funny considering current prices)

That's off the top

Now I'm not sayin this will hit a sale rack

I'm just saying if this was a regular solo release in GR numbers

It would sit like the above mentioned is all

A fool and their money is soon parted

In stead of grabbing this for $550 with tax or more as some already for ONE shoe they want you could buy two dope shoes for the same price or less

I mean damn ultra hyped what the KD don't go for 550 right now lol and people actually want that shoe lol

Sale rack troll statement?

The following shoes have hit sales racks in nyc

Jordan 3 crimson
Jordan 10 cool grey
Jordan 10 bobcats
Jordan 8 playoff
Jordan 5 Oreo(which is funny considering current prices)

That's off the top

Now I'm not sayin this will hit a sale rack

I'm just saying if this was a regular solo release in GR numbers

It would sit like the above mentioned is all

A fool and their money is soon parted

In stead of grabbing this for $550 with tax or more as some already for ONE shoe they want you could buy two dope shoes for the same price or less

I mean damn ultra hyped what the KD don't go for 550 right now lol and people actually want that shoe lol

I dont know qbout nyc but the only things on that list ive heard of hitting sales racks were the infrared 10s which were horrible.

And you trying to tell me a GR version of the wtkd would not sit you are insane that shoe caters to a specific audience most people think its trash.

If you produce enough of anything it will sit. I highly doubt that in this day these would sit long enough to go on sale, unless produced in XI numbers even then its doubtful.

These would not sit if a GR. Quality is insane. Its a 6. Thats enough. Let alone it looks dope. Its not a GR by any means more Tier Zero then anything so your arguments invalid

People have poor reading comprehension skills lol

Never said its a gr lol

And it's a 6 so what? Oreo 6 was a general release and sat even white infa sat a few weeks recently and that's a OG color lol

People just need to keep it real and say

"I like it and want it because it's limited"

It's BEYOND obvious that's what it is

No need to dress it up

And I'm not saying these won't sell out because like the stars pack it will sell out which I've stated a few times

Again read and comprehend people lol

I like these and copped because i like these. Dont get us confused for wanting it for reasons being its limited. We are curious too know how big or small the release numbers are.
U obviously dont want these shoes, so quit trollin n leave the thread

Nope. Im not flying with that vampire.... Lol. Honestly i been talking about this shoe before i even knew the cp3 was the secondary shoe. Its just the colors of the six i like. Them being limited is not why i wan't them. Hell them being limited is what's causing me to pay more. But the whole paying 400 for a good shoe mention i would say is accurate. because no one really buys cp3s lol. However since its limited and a jordan, majority would get it and wear the cp3 to stunt and say they have the pack even really if they only bought the cp3. [emoji]128555[/emoji] My whole thought regarding all this is, in due time will pack prices retail on increase more or possibly reduce later in time?

Btw none of the retro's gou listed earlier before. Ever stayed on the shelves here in Los Angeles. Anythjng retro in it, its a wrap. Lol

Last edited:
$610 after shipping...passing

If these were a GR the pack would sit without a doubt.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrown3  

Is this site legit? Resell looking terrible for these.
smile.gif

yes

Back
Top Bottom