Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

Thank God I have no interest in these 6s . Now I'm seeing they're in a pack with CP3s and a 500 pirce tag.....

Hope some shoe stores at least throw in the lube for you "chosen" few who have to have these.

wtf. these are seriously coming with cp3s?
laugh.gif
 a new low for the pack era. next thing you know they will retro space jams but in a pack with the Jordan 1 '95 space jam cw.... fools will still buy too

Last edited:
Probably, hope they don't do that though or else I won't cop space jams :lol:

Nike , what's up with these packs!?! One good pair and the other one not even worth being beaters... Smh

Damn, man. Fix up, Nike. Oh well, smart move by them to make only 2,000 pairs. :lol:

Arghhh hate nike [emoji]128545[/emoji] ... I bet They Stay Limited and release at WC Opening Time via TLO ( but 500 SMH ...Someone interested in some CPIIIs? Haha)

ive been hearing talk that they are releasing this week? whats going on here?

ive been hearing talk that they are releasing this week? whats going on here?

They release 6/12 in Europe and per nikestore Europes twitter replies to people's questions the last 3 weeks. US release is still scheduled for 6/21, and nikestore US twitter replied with that confirmation a bunch of times today.

Reactions: alp
They release 6/12 in Europe and per nikestore Europes twitter replies to people's questions the last 3 weeks. US release is still scheduled for 6/21, and nikestore US twitter replied with that confirmation a bunch of times today.
ok got you, thanks for the update. had a felling something was off, you have more than enough from jb this week anyways.

this thread is very dead considering they come out so soon, I had trouble finding it right now to post :lol:

$500 is ridiculous .. i just want the 6s :smh:

So stupid .... only way to come out on top with the cp3s is to wear them and beat them up playing bball try and get some kind of defect to occur so you can send them back for a $250 voucher .... but knowing Nike theyll send you $125 or what ever the cost of cp3s are then youll be there sittin there like :x

Lucky enough to grab a pair of these early... I didn't think that I'd be a fan of them, but man, it's a pretty colorway in person. Probably not something that I'd wear often, but definitely a cool CW.

$500 is ridiculous .. i just want the 6s
mean.gif

So stupid .... only way to come out on top with the cp3s is to wear them and beat them up playing bball try and get some kind of defect to occur so you can send them back for a $250 voucher .... but knowing Nike theyll send you $125 or what ever the cost of cp3s are then youll be there sittin there like
sick.gif
Pack is $400

There is no way this pack is limited to 2000 pairs, they are releasing this thursday at the 5 major capital city footlockers in aus, they'll be as available as the champagne/cigar pack here, and easier to get a hold of than the lab series

maybe the pack is 2000 only and they plan on releasing the shoes separate later on this summer. no one wants those CP3 if people gotta pay 500.

These just dropped here and are sitting! Are there really 2,000 made? I wanna scoop but that retail sucks! Good trade bait?

Back
Top Bottom