Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

There can't only be 2,000 of these, with the amount people are trying to sell already

I wonder how hard they would be to get if people didn't think they could make some money off them

There are only 2014 publicly sold pairs of the 2K14's and those things are allllll over the place.

Yeah I see what you're saying. The shipping made sense, since he had the listing up prior to the 21st, that 7-14 window came from if you bought them before Saturday. Which means you would have had to wait until the shoes he didn't have on hand came in from nike. The actual shipping date was the 25th, which is this Wednesday. 3 days arrival from release isn't sketch at all. The only pair he had on hand was the 9.5 in the photos so that's the one I had him snap shots of.

Bro, you're taking a huge risk and will probably be left with a NON-Legit pair of kicks, but hey..... at least you only paid $320 right? :rolleyes

why is it hard to believe
this is their marquee store

this pack was far from limited

Well it was far from GR.... somethings gotta give, it can't be far from limited and far from GR at the same time.

No one knows the real number

I doubt 2000
also keep in mind any 6's that release to outlets in the coming months.

I'm sure there will be b grades flothing around.

We can all agree nyc got the most pairs.

Last edited:
There are only 2014 publicly sold pairs of the 2K14's and those things are allllll over the place.
they seem to be all over the place because they just were delivered at the beginning of the month, and it seems a lot either got to resell or weren't feeling them and decided to resell

i can't believe these are being sold for $650 and up in the Bay Area craigslist.
Ebay isn't looking any better.

Looks like there is still revenue to be made with this pack.

Last edited:
A buddy of mine told me size 10 and up today at closing at the footaction.

Smaller sizes always got first no matter what anyone says.

Less pairs at all retail outlets for shoes no matter where you shop.

Last edited:

Yeah in jordans 8 is the first to go.

Yeah in jordans 8 is the first to go.
everytime I say my size 8 can be hard to find, a Sasquatch is found and complains about his size

look at what this store made customers do to buy the pack 
laugh.gif

2000 x $500 = $1,000,000
Nike's a BILLION dollar company. A mill. Is chump change to them. However, they hype they created, the fact they have most by the balls and know they can put together any type of garbage pack they want.....priceless.

Back
Top Bottom