Jordan 6 motorsports - Finishline

Anybody find a size 13 yet in the motorsports yet? How do these run?
pimp.gif

What's up fam, does anyone have the FTL sku for the AJ VI Motor Sports? Foot Locker can't do an inventory check with the Style number. Its the white sticker that has "FTL xxxxxx" located on the front of the box

I would really appreciate the help guys....I've searched for the Official Release page, but its either been removed or I'm just plain blind....

That T-shirt is nice^^
pimp.gif
The VI's are fresh too, I cant wait for nice weather so I can wear my pair.

Originally Posted by JaORiDArN

Anyone copped these on the 50?!

Yessir!  I had to order them from another store, and have them deliver it to my local Foot Action.  They should be in tomorrow . . .

happy.gif

i think its cancelled same thing happen with me when the dmp 7 for$199 it took them almost a month to tell me that they sold out.mine also said pending the best thing to do is to call customer service

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

Sold both of my pairs one for $240 and the other for $220 regets sellin the last pair smh...

still on the fence of keeping my pair and un-DS or sell
grin.gif

i just love how the sole won't yellow so i would never have to worry about yellow soles and the CW is simple/clean
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SBCollector

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

Sold both of my pairs one for $240 and the other for $220 regets sellin the last pair smh...

still on the fence of keeping my pair and un-DS or sell
grin.gif

i just love how the sole won't yellow so i would never have to worry about yellow soles and the CW is simple/clean
pimp.gif
un-DS them man. These shoes are so official. They've become my favorite pair at the moment.

Like you said, the soles are care-free b/c of the black colorway which encourages me to wear em with ease since you can't tell if theyre dirty unless you scuff the top parts. 

Back
Top Bottom