Jordan 6 Slam Dunk sz 10.5 Legit Check

Looks ok to me, wait for another opinion or two though. The fakes I've seen have black inserts, and the shape is a little off..

I wanted to bump the last question asked, the ankle budge on my pair is soft, but every other 6 is hard

what about the box? why my 9.5 box slam dunk is bigger than 9.5 box sixes i have? am i the only one or everybody has a bigger box? thx

I wouldn't stress the box UNLESS other "tells" are at play..These are checking out to me..It is very easy to see how a bigger box could have been chosen in production for one reason or another.. I HAVE personally bought 5-6 pairs over the years straight from FTL (from WELL trusted connects) with a bigger box. This is why I don't trust box size as a deal breaker.. The shoes should always trump box size.

I wouldn't stress the box UNLESS other "tells" are at play..These are checking out to me..It is very easy to see how a bigger box could have been chosen in production for one reason or another.. I HAVE personally bought 5-6 pairs over the years straight from FTL (from WELL trusted connects) with a bigger box. This is why I don't trust box size as a deal breaker.. The shoes should always trump box size.
View media item 1265860

I can confirm that the boxes are the same for all sizes. I compared 8, 10 and 12.
You can't "confirm" for every pair made by comparing a few sizes in a store, stock room or online..Anomalies can happen bc they are made and packaged by HUMANS.. For instance did you compare the 12.5, 13, 14 box's vs these 8, 10, & 12 boxs? I'm willing to bet the larger sizes box is exactly the same size as OPs..This mix up could easily happen on the line and has happened many many times before. Humans WILL be lazy, humans WILL make mistakes.

I can confirm that the boxes are the same for all sizes. I compared 8, 10 and 12.
You can't "confirm" for every pair made by comparing a few sizes in a store, stock room or online..Anomalies can happen bc they are made and packaged by HUMANS.. For instance did you compare the 12.5, 13, 14 box's vs these 8, 10, & 12 boxs? I'm willing to bet the larger sizes box is exactly the same size as OPs..This mix up could easily happen on the line and has happened many many times before. Humans WILL be lazy, humans WILL make mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom