JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Ok, thanks. I googled the shoe and not much other than Packer Shoes came up. I went to Packer's site, and they said in store only... so the gears started turning.

Also, where did you get that info? All I kept reading was "select" Jordan accounts.
They're on all the major retailers' release calendars.

Ok, thanks. I googled the shoe and not much other than Packer Shoes came up. I went to Packer's site, and they said in store only... so the gears started turning.

Also, where did you get that info? All I kept reading was "select" Jordan accounts.
They're on all the major retailers' release calendars.
Thanks and thanks. I guess I shouldn't have looked at the Launch Locator, but rather their calendars. Reps for both. 

And for me ...

I don't wanna be that dude, but these aren't going to be GR easy. Champs is the only locator that actually has stores listed as of now, and that locater shows not all stores getting these.

My Footaction is getting them. They look awesome. No clue on the numbers. My FA does not get any Nike Basketball Elites,  and the most limited Jordans that I recall them getting are Bel Airs and Fear 4s.

The way it's looking don't think most places around here are getting em but guess ill just wait til the beginning of the week and start makin my rounds smh I need these at box price #teamretail

I hope these are GR like realllllllly GR

I seen a few Kats reselling them already for $400 like the were Infrared 6's….. SMH

infrared 6 have gone down in price too though. if I dont get them I'll either implore patience or pass.

Was looking to pick up the farrari 14s, my connect asked me if i wanted these. I really like them. I have these and the infrared 23 6s and these are 10x better
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

I was already copping but now its KOPPING. Lol.

Was looking to pick up the farrari 14s, my connect asked me if i wanted these. I really like them. I have these and the infrared 23 6s and these are 10x better
Can we get a side by side pic of the two? Would like to see how the shades look side by side in comparison? Thanks.

Other than Packer Shoes, where else are these hideous things being released? And preferably online or in the Houston area. I need  a pair so I can trade them for some Kobe Preludes.
you think you can get that trade done? which preludes?

Back
Top Bottom