JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Limited or not, I will try only at NDC if I don't get it just move on to next one. Every weeks Nike release hype sneakers tho.
I wouldn't say every week. I would say once maybe twice a month but  my chances are better with jj fnl ftl and family then ndc honestly

Now that these are RSVP and not FCFS these have a become a little harder to get
mad.gif

Those are some really great pictures. What camera did you use to take them?
A Cannon Rebel SL1

How flexible is the leather on these?
For the first time ever I've had my 2014 Carmines on longer dan 1 hour (7 and counting) and I must admit that the material doesn't really give in.
So I'm curious how these are.

The leather is not stiff really, They feel really flexible

Welp, entered one of the raffles and one of the shorties I used to talk to was taking names, there goes my luck :lol:

A quick question . Does anyone know what time Santa Monica would release pairs that were not picked up in an RSVP?

Hope these arent so limited ...Dont wanna jump through hoops to cop them , and I ll be away on vacation come release date...

Last edited:
That's his new trophy girlfriend. Do you, Chocolate Drop.

Dude been doing big thangs the last two years. Making all that noise...going to attract the bees to honey.

Last edited:
Haven't been following kicks the past 3 months. What is the deal with these? Limited or not limited?

Limited but not crazy compared to the Lebrons that dropped last week. I entered three raffles today in Tampa. There are three other stores getting them in the area so it's not that crazy. They'll also be available online. Probably comparable to the Infrared 6s that dropped earlier in the year.

Don't sleep on the people! Get your hustle on and start calling stores TODAY or just go in and ask. Lot's of folks here want the limited releases but don't want to do the dirty work for themselves. Once they strike out online they start complaining how ugly these shoes were anyways hahaha....

Haven't been following kicks the past 3 months. What is the deal with these? Limited or not limited?

Limited but doesn't seem to be as hype as you would think. That could change come release day. Only villas in my area getting and got picked at every raffle somehow.

Last edited:
New Guy here and maybe this has been discussed (and apologies if it has) but, it seems like more people want the regular spizike over the 6 spizike. Could this help someone like me that wants to buy the 6  from NDC come this Saturday? I just don't have time to go to the 2 HOH locations in the Denver metro area to enter the raffle. Thanks for any insight!

Went to FTL to return 14 sport blue. They didn't accept return said I have to wait 2 weeks for return it, WTH!! So I forgot to get a raffle. Just try my luck online then. But still piss that I can't return shoe that I just bought yesterday,SMH.

New Guy here and maybe this has been discussed (and apologies if it has) but, it seems like more people want the regular spizike over the 6 spizike. Could this help someone like me that wants to buy the 6  from NDC come this Saturday? I just don't have time to go to the 2 HOH locations in the Denver metro area to enter the raffle. Thanks for any insight!
Nobody I know wants those over the 6's
roll.gif

Limited but not crazy compared to the Lebrons that dropped last week. I entered three raffles today in Tampa. There are three other stores getting them in the area so it's not that crazy. They'll also be available online. Probably comparable to the Infrared 6s that dropped earlier in the year.
tampa = rigged raffles all day..

I will tell everyone this, I know a little more on the inside, the mall's management makes us do raffles for shoes when the store has 32 or less pairs, anything over 32 is up to the store/corporate...and HoH usually is FCFS, nope, raffles for these

Back
Top Bottom