JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Man im sick i thought my 2 local HOH locations were doing raffles on wed & thurs like always, but instead they held the raffle today and yesterday....so now its online for me :smh:

Last edited:
Man im sick i thought my 2 local HOH locations were doing raffles on wed & thurs like alwys, bur instead they held the raffle today and yesterday....so now its online for me
mean.gif
Same here. Raffle at the HOH's near me are always on wednesdays and I just called today to confirm the raffle tomorrow and they told me it was today, hence the reason why I don't have time to go over there today. Good luck to you. 

Entered another raffle today. Three raffles so far with the two I entered yesterday. Two different HOH and one Champs.

Last edited:

so fake?

I would say so NDC says 

Sizes: 8-12, 13, 14Available on Nike.com. Also available by RSVP at select Nike stores.Follow @nikestore for the countdown link prior to launch time.The AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO 'VARSITY RED' is not available for phone

Man im sick i thought my 2 local HOH locations were doing raffles on wed & thurs like always, but instead they held the raffle today and yesterday....so now its online for me :smh:
that's why you always gotta be on top of things and check. locator said Monday and Tuesday. probably caught a lot of people napping.

Got 2 entrys (one under my name, one under my wife's) at my local FNL, which happens to be the only store less than 2 hrs away from me carrying them. Hoping to win at least one of them. Im not sure if raffles are rigged at that location, ive never won a raffle there. Struck out on infrared 23 6's and carmines at that location earlier this year.

that's why you always gotta be on top of things and check. locator said Monday and Tuesday. probably caught a lot of people napping.
it didn't catch anyone napping in NYC HOH's and Flight club boxes more than full

it didn't catch anyone napping in NYC HOH's and Flight club boxes more than full
that's because there are over 8 million ppl in nyc, and compared to how busy it could've been, yes ppl were napping. no lines at any hoh, in and out.

Got 2 entrys (one under my name, one under my wife's) at my local FNL, which happens to be the only store less than 2 hrs away from me carrying them. Hoping to win at least one of them. Im not sure if raffles are rigged at that location, ive never won a raffle there. Struck out on infrared 23 6's and carmines at that location earlier this year.
:lol: you lost twice so now its rigged? it helps that you went for two of the most hyped Jordan releases of the year at that.

What the locator says dont always indicate what the store release procedure is going to be....its been numerous times when locator says raffle but my store does FCFS or they hold raffles on a different day, but yeah i shouldve did my homework earlier

What the locator says dont always indicate what the store release procedure is going to be....its been numerous times when locator says raffle but my store does FCFS or they hold raffles on a different day, but yeah i shouldve did my homework earlier
its not 100% accurate, but is accurate for the most part. if it says Monday Tuesday you should check with them on Monday Tuesday if not a day or two earlier.

:lol: you lost twice so now its rigged? it helps that you went for two of the most hyped Jordan releases of the year at that.

I was just saying my luck at that particular retailer wasnt good, idk if they are rigged or not.

tampa = rigged raffles all day..

Orlando=rigged raffles all day.
Miami=rigged raffles er day.

This girl at Foot Action had the nerve to have an attitude this morning when I went by. They acting like I brought my whole family, was belligerent about it. I just came to have an opportunity to possibly buy the shoe.

It'll probably go to the Sneaker Cartels.

I was just saying my luck at that particular retailer wasnt good, idk if they are rigged or not.
you need to invest in some good internet connection and bottage. luckily for me im in nyc so I have a lot of avenues to get 99.998% of releases. having 1 store in a 2 hour radius would be torture :lol: (especially if that joint really is rigged, then you got 0 stores in a 2 hour radius)

Orlando=rigged raffles all day.
Miami=rigged raffles er day.

This girl at Foot Action had the nerve to have an attitude this morning when I went by. They acting like I brought my whole family, was belligerent about it. I just came to have an opportunity to possibly buy the shoe.

It'll probably go to the Sneaker Cartels.
isint there a spot in florida that does the raffles online where they upload a live video of them selecting the winners?

isint there a spot in florida that does the raffles online where they upload a live video of them selecting the winners?
I think that was shoe gallery for the champ lebrons a while back or something else very hyped. They don't do live video on everything tho. And they haven't put up any info yet about these.

Pines HoH tho smh, I'm 0 for everything. Not even going to get into detail about the employee that always offers me a half size too big when I go in for raffles.

Back
Top Bottom