Jordan 60+

is this shoe for real??????? straight fusion garbage here

now the idea for the 60+ packs looks to be fairing much better from the early cataloge pics
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

after thinking about it a bit, i'm almost positive that this isn't real.
I'm hoping you're right.

My first thought when I saw the picture was, "I hope this is a joke."
frown.gif

I'm really tired of seeing hybrids..

From all the components produced in the hybrids, JB could have done a very nice retro release..

the scan lookedWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYbetter. what in the hell happened?????

I see what sgoing on now with all these fusions and hybrids they tryin to save money due to the recession and are puttin left over scaps together to getthese so called " 60+" craps....lol at jordan brand but an even bigger
roll.gif
to anyone who is caught wearing these....

Wow...I can understand they call it the "60+"...looks like they geared towards 60+ jordan designs into one sneaker...
Dope concept, just horrible execution by jb...

Originally Posted by lovemy23kicks

god no.....why do they have to ruin my 5's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! put me on suicide watch
roll.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Wow JB just hurt my feelings. That is wrong....They are taking ideas from fakes which is sad. They should shut it down if they cant think of anything betterthen this

Back
Top Bottom