Jordan 7 "Barcelona Days" - April 25, 2015

It was only this easy because they were delayed on NDC last weekend..and they finally put em up for sale on NDC this mornimg..and hardly anyone knew about it. Everybody knows about the Hares and when they drop lol

I wanna know where are u guys from that see these sitting on shelves. I barely could get my girl a pair and didn't see mine at all one release date. They had one shoe per size.

Just got my pair in, quality isnt bad but i expect to over pay for what im getting with JB anyway. no paint issues really, or stitching. pretty nice shoe, only thing i was hoping was that my tongues had as little orange as possible and the one is predominantly orange lol oh well nothing to complain about, still a nice silhouette and cool CW. i just think the one tongue looks WAY better than the other one.

Guessing by his name, i think He's a scrubstore owner...hmmmmm , i gotta get into that business, seems lucrative as heck!!
wink.gif
Family business.

Started almost 30 years ago.

It's not lucrative if you don't put in the time.

If I started today I would be toast.

my order jus came in frm bouncewear. Highly regretting these and the 7s are in my top 3 js. Idk wat it is but im not diggin em

damn homeboy ballin! but hell i once knew people who would blow 1500 in a day...straight up the nose 

Happy I copped, they were slept on. Folks will regret it later, especially when they strike out on the Hares.

Just received my Barcelona Days bought off the SNKRS app, and am a little disappointed. My expectations are generally pretty low regarding quality, but this is a little much for me.
View media item 1526677Anybody have experience trying to clean off these sorts of blemishes prior to returning to NDC? Will they honour they're return policy if I do so?
[quote name="mountainloafers"] LOL Are the grey areas hits of nubuck too?[/quote]

I believe the darker grey was pig suede on the initial Packer release.

Last edited:
Seen someone wearing these at the mall today and they look nice. That graphite blue really pops, good looking color.

Some dude try to sell me these for $290 and the sad part about it was he called me and gave me the price. Talking bout "Their Limited you better Hurry" LOL I actually like this shoe tho, but not that much ill just wait for the Bordeauxs

He gotta try and convince you to drop the 290 somehow, he can't say they are a massive GR and price will fall on them, doubt anyone would cop then :lol:

He gotta try and convince you to drop the 290 somehow, he can't say they are a massive GR and price will fall on them, doubt anyone would cop then :lol:

HOH manager said they were a quick strike, but I was still not convinced they worth 290 right now

Back
Top Bottom