Jordan 7 GG "Blue Dusk" July 25th 2015

Release Date: 07/25/15
Color: Blue Dusk/Metallic Gold-Obsidian-White
Style #: 442960-407
Price: $140

Girls and grade school sizes

I hit Nike on their chat and they have no info for a NDC site release and told me to call NikeTowns. She referred to them as the "Sweet Retro 7 Launch". Hope this helps.

Fire!! I wish they were in larger men's sizes. As a matter of fact I'd rather wish I was size 9 so I can the best of all worlds, extended kids, mens and samples. Dam my size 12 feet. :tongue: :smh:

Anywhere these are still online for retail in a 9.5?.....all sites EB FTL FA sold out!!!
mean.gif

Have you tried Nike? That's the size I got. I got mine from FTL. Try Foot Action.
Thought NDC only went up to a 7, thats what they had listed in the title, but i just clicked on them and they have the extended size up...thanks gonna try on them waiting in line 

Thought NDC only went up to a 7, thats what they had listed in the title, but i just clicked on them and they have the extended size up...thanks gonna try on them waiting in line 
You're welcome. I went to NDC and saw the 7y then got in line there. I went to FTL and it showed me the size range and it put it in my cart. Then I had to wait 5 mins to check out...

You're welcome. I went to NDC and saw the 7y then got in line there. I went to FTL and it showed me the size range and it put it in my cart. Then I had to wait 5 mins to check out...
AND..........SOLD OUT!!!!!.....
mean.gif
.....if i only tried earlier didn't think they had the 9.5y so i aint bother with NDC

AND..........SOLD OUT!!!!!.....:smh: .....if i only tried earlier didn't think they had the 9.5y so i aint bother with NDC
Damn I'm sorry. The rep I spoke to told me no NDC release at all so I thought it was an in store pickup only until my girl hit me on Twitter and told me.

I like them. And since I wear 9.5 I could...but I could never shake off the fact that it was made for girls behind my head. But yeah they look really great.

@Rei86I am sure 70% of the world would not notice.  unboxing vid.  I like em cause they are the closest i am gonna get to a Georgetown 7

@hamiltonrh  got em off instagram and ebay.  still waiting for mine in the mail.  You have them in hand,  how the quality and craftmenship?

always worried about gg and gs releases.

@hamiltonrh
 got em off instagram and ebay.  still waiting for mine in the mail.  You have them in hand,  how the quality and craftmenship?

always worried about gg and gs releases.
I ordered mine from FTL online. You'll probably get yours first. I'm gonna post pics as soon as they come.

I wasn't sure what size would fit best so I ordered a few pairs. They arrive today. I'll post pics when I get a chance.

Coo beans, mine are still in route, lmk what you think on the quality.  Thinking its the same materials as the bordeauxs

Back
Top Bottom