Jordan 7 metal lace tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, i'm planning to camp out and cop the 2012 raptor 7's this year. the laces on that release will be a oval shape with charcoal tips. i'm really not feeling that, so does anyone know where to get black metal tip laces? doesn't matter what shape the lace is. could be any store, finish line, footlocker, even walmart, lol. thanks.

Actually i dont know why u want them look
Like the 2003 retros. The OG Charcoal 7
Came with standard flat laces with standard
lace tips (no jumpman plastic caps or metal caps)!
Oval laces were introduced with the Aj 14.
Aj 9 were the first one with round laces.

planning to camp for the raptors? are they worth a camp out? just wake up and hit the internet...you should be alright...

Actually i dont know why u want them look
Like the 2003 retros. The OG Charcoal 7
Came with standard flat laces with standard
lace tips (no jumpman plastic caps or metal caps)!
Oval laces were introduced with the Aj 14.
Aj 9 were the first one with round laces.

Yeah in 2002 the first thing I did was switch them out with flat black laces. I hated round laces on a 7.

But anyway the laces, here's a link to round laces on shoe lace express, they have silver metal tips so they can look like the 2002s

http://www.shoelacesexpress.com/ovalathletic.asp#Black

Yeah in 2002 the first thing I did was switch them out with flat black laces. I hated round laces on a 7.
But anyway the laces, here's a link to round laces on shoe lace express, they have silver metal tips so they can look like the 2002s
http://www.shoelacesexpress.com/ovalathletic.asp#Black

I was glad that my Black/Citrus 7 from 2006 came with the flatlaces and black plastic tip (with Jumpman).
My 2003 Frenchblues had the oval laces with metal lacetips and I was not so amused about the oval laces either
no matter they are retro+ colorway or not.
Same with the white/silver 5 from 2000 which also came with the oval laces.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom