Jordan 7 Retro Hare Bugs Bunny is legit?

This shoe looks and feels legit. Is it legit?
GALLERY]

Looks fake, the tongue is not the correct size / shape, it looks suspicious to me. I would get other opinions though.

Last edited:
My fault on the tongue its actually falling backwards I should have pulled it up. It stands up higher. The quality feel of the shoe feels legit but still not sure.

Last edited:
Those hares are fake,toe box is off,stitching is inconsistent,jump man looks off,green color is too bright on tongue and soles,jump man on soles looks blue which should look purple ,the red inner cushion and tongue are off in size View media item 1551531

looks fine. 100% legit

Ding ding ding the only person here to answer correctly. I purchased this shoe from Footlocker at Stone Wood Mall even got the receipt. I only posted this to see who really knows Jordan. This site is terrible at pointing out if shoes legit or not. I did see the toe box looks a little weird but that's how a lot of authentic shoes comes out. Not all come out great but nevertheless its still authentic. For example, I bought legit Jordan's from finish line and the carbon fiber was messed up but it was still legit but y'all would have said its 100% fake smh

looks fine. 100% legit

Ding ding ding the only person here to answer correctly. I purchased this shoe from Footlocker at Stone Wood Mall even got the receipt. I only posted this to see who really knows Jordan. This site is terrible at pointing out if shoes legit or not. I did see the toe box looks a little weird but that's how a lot of authentic shoes comes out. Not all come out great but nevertheless its still authentic. For example, I bought legit Jordan's from finish line and the carbon fiber was messed up but it was still legit but y'all would have said its 100% fake smh
Joe is new, cash isn't.
don't try so hard

Just comparing my apples to your apples..thing that really bothers me about this pair is the green color,ngalo's green is more darker but mine is a lighter green..shouldn't the green be the same on all hares 2015?

Since cash was the winner..does he win a prize?

Just another kid trying to play smart guy..Have you considered how Utterly SH#%%# those pix you posted are? Basically all WE have here to judge from are YOUR Sub par blurry horribly lit pix and you think you have proven something? Jesus you kids and your broken logic these days..The fact of the matter is yes it seems we have made a mistake here, an I didn't actually say either way because of the terrible images you chose to supply..Now can you say with 100% certainty that we would have made the same mistake/ assessment with decent images as reference? Who knows..but in order for you to have proven anything that would have to be the case..

either they fake or just really bad flaws..your tongue is big and floppy.why does your inner cushion bend inward?
View media item 1552445

There the same bro. You kept your white thing on your shoes that goes inside the top of your shoe so it kept your tongue well rounded while I made the mistake of taking mines off and placed the shoe back in the shoe box for days which bent the tongue of the shoe on mines but I can easily bend it back to normal. Also, you said my jordan looks blue lol when you can clearly see its purple on the pic. As Timmy stated, I took bad pics so I guess its my fault too.

Last edited:
Fair enough,as long as ur happy and kno they really legit nobody can't tell u otherwise

They fake bro everything about the sneaker is off the only reason you talk bout some footlocker sh*t is because you thought they was real and we caught in your track put a pic of the receipt

They fake bro everything about the sneaker is off the only reason you talk bout some footlocker sh*t is because you thought they was real and we caught in your track put a pic of the receipt

Your just a hater bro. My goal here was to prove that if you don't like a person or annoyed with then you will say its fake no matter what proof is provided. I'm a well known sneaker head in my city and been buying and reselling sneakers for over 10 years. I just heard about this site & is here to test how accurate it is. One flaw I already notice on this site is anyone who signs up to this website today can say its fake or not, which is a downfall because some of y'all are probably 8 year kids who would ever know right? These are 100% authentic for two reasons but I'll let you figure it out after all you're a sneaker head right?

Bro im a grown man I've been doing this sneaker sh*t for 14 years man im not a hater didnt you ask for peoples opinions? So you got a opinion i have no reason to hate on you bro trust me i dont but to shut everyone up including me put the receipt. Thats how you shut people up with facts bro. Thats all im sayin

Your just a hater bro. My goal here was to prove that if you don't like a person or annoyed with then you will say its fake no matter what proof is provided. I'm a well known sneaker head in my city and been buying and reselling sneakers for over 10 years. I just heard about this site & is here to test how accurate it is. One flaw I already notice on this site is anyone who signs up to this website today can say its fake or not, which is a downfall because some of y'all are probably 8 year kids who would ever know right? These are 100% authentic for two reasons but I'll let you figure it out after all you're a sneaker head right?
. Bro im a grown man I've been doing this sneaker sh*t for 14 years man im not a hater didnt you ask for peoples opinions? So you got a opinion i have no reason to hate on you bro trust me i dont but to shut everyone up including me put the receipt. Thats how you shut people up with facts bro. Thats all im sayin

Bro im a grown man I've been doing this sneaker sh*t for 14 years man im not a hater didnt you ask for peoples opinions? So you got a opinion i have no reason to hate on you bro trust me i dont but to shut everyone up including me put the receipt. Thats how you shut people up with facts bro. Thats all im sayin

14 years? Yet you didn't provide 1 reason its fake. There's 2 reason why these shoes are authentic. Address that then I'll entertain you. You probably bought some Jordan Hare & it looks different from mines now your scared because yours is fake? Lol I already showed the difference between fakes and authentic sitting side by side you go find it, its online. Your a sneaker head right?

Back
Top Bottom