Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Nike is def picking and choosing who's orders get cancelled. I got 2 pairs on one account using he same payment method.

My boy got 3/3 shipped and he used the same account, same address and same payment mehod for all 3.

22 pairs tho that's a little OD.

so  seems like alot of us got 2 or more...ATC companies lost money cuz i was not charged for the second one...i assume you guys who used ATC was not charged for the second one either?

Nike is def picking and choosing who's orders get cancelled. I got 2 pairs on one account using he same payment method.

My boy got 3/3 shipped and he used the same account, same address and same payment mehod for all 3.

22 pairs tho that's a little OD.
yea i know that before nike hit ppl up with a intercept after the shipping confirm...doesnt look like its going down like that this time

so  seems like alot of us got 2 or more...ATC companies lost money cuz i was not charged for the second one...i assume you guys who used ATC was not charged for the second one either?

ATC is 100% profit, regardless if they sell 1 slot or 1000 slots. There is 0 out of pocket and 0 work behind it other then adding email/ndc accounts/sizes.

Side note..
Did anyone get in on Penny DB's, they popped up when they werent supposed to (GS sizes) and I snagged one for my girl, no shipping confirmation though :x:smh:

ATC is 100% profit, regardless if they sell 1 slot or 1000 slots. There is 0 out of pocket and 0 work behind it other then adding email/ndc accounts/sizes.

Side note..
Did anyone get in on Penny DB's, they popped up when they werent supposed to (GS sizes) and I snagged one for my girl, no shipping confirmation though
sick.gif
:smh:
I grabb some Penny GS's - they shipped 1st for me

On another note....

I just placed my phone order for My size 11 Chase Janoski's....  Ahhh yeah

Finally decided I will go ahead and buy this bot, strictly for when I want multiples, the best on the market in my opinion...

Last edited:
Lmao I said this before too but mean it this time. That "urge" that I needed to have this pair and this pair has subsided. And that Nino gif is accurate, the sneaker game is very much like the drug game. All it takes is a hit to get hooked, and it burns through all of your spare cash just like drugs does. I can't speak for anyone else, but I have to overcome this addiction if I want to move on in life. And the sad part is that with me moving on, there will be thousands more in my place to give Nike their hard earned money. I always said that Bred 1s and Royal 1s are the only Jordans I'll need for the rest of my life, and I'm blessed to have gotten both at retail. They won't crack and both have only creased slightly for as many times as I've worn them.

The past few months and me moving out of The Chicago area really helped me reassess life and put everything in perspective. I have a lot more patience now against impulse buys and believe it or not, deleted ebay completely from my phone yesterday. I'll still remain a part of Niketalk to check out the scene, but I won't be tempted like I used to. I guess you can call me a casual fan who may try every now and then to get a pair, but not dish out money every week or every month on a release. Another wake up call is that two sites I used to be a part of, sneakerplay and uptempoair, are long gone. That was another thing that made me think a lot as well.

I hope everyone enjoys their 8s and best of luck on the infrared 6 and legend blue 11s. I for one will definitely skip the 11s

Respect !!!

Back
Top Bottom