Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Last edited:
 ups never came ... they said the truck broke down so its a delay now till friday
Or they could be just telling you that just to take your shoes (cue the twilight zone theme)

this thread reminds me of the bel air v thread after release... more resell talk than enjoyment pics (or is that JB releases in general now?)

I can see these being loved later tho, they have a lebron 9 big bang look to em

LOVE my bel-airs :smokin

this thread reminds me of the bel air v thread after release... more resell talk than enjoyment pics (or is that JB releases in general now?)

I can see these being loved later tho, they have a lebron 9 big bang look to em
big bang or china?

resellers gonna be rich after selling 3 of these.. holy **** that is like 400+ dollars per shoe, which is 1.2k for 3, which covers the expenses for about 6 jordans.. my god man.

Sheesh! Now I remember why I never bought any 8s. These are a pain to get on. And yes, I happened to be wearing my WTLs today. I will have to fiddle with these later. Gots things ta cook.

View media item 1277448
gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts Cool shots & mine glow. ...not very intensely, but its there

I see peeps posting they got several pairs & what not. Where are all the "on foot" pics fellas?!

yea; I held a lamp up to them when I got 'em. The glow was FAINT.

and u know why there are no on feet pics; gotta be able to market them as 'DS' when they are up for sale :nerd: :lol:

I ended up with a sz6.5 DB8 and Penny DB sz5.5, I wanted 9.5's but I was lucky to end up with these. Hopefully I can flip them towards my size or even $$ towards black Infrareds.

I must say even though the glow isn't very good on the DB8s they def look much better in person then in pics.

Has anybody got problem with shipping manifest being missing. The schedule delivery date is missing but can still track location. Well gs held and adult should be there friday, just difficult to put that on deending on the person i talk to.

Has anybody got problem with shipping manifest being missing. The schedule delivery date is missing but can still track location. Well gs held and adult should be there friday, just difficult to put that on deending on the person i talk to.

Shipping was strange on my DB8's (Pennys were fine), My DB8's did not have a delivery date, said 0lbs which had me worried, last location was the hub near my house this AM, normally the next update after that is "on vehicle for delivery" but that never happened, they showed up right on time though.

:lol: some people can score a bunch of pairs and most come up empty handed. That $400 bot is worth it if it can pull results like that.

Back
Top Bottom