Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

i even already find the websites that are selling them

tbh im not gonna lie that im thinking about to cop a pair

ive been looking for a sz 8 since the release day but with no result at all
mad.gif

mean.gif

so if i can find a rep site that are willing to let them go for $220 shipped to europe i might gonna bite i think

i even already find the websites that are selling them
tbh im not gonna lie that im thinking about to cop a pair
ive been looking for a sz 8 since the release day but with no result at all >:   :smh:
so if i can find a rep site that are willing to let them go for $220 shipped to europe i might gonna bite i think

If you're into reps go for it. Me personally I'm good on em.

I'm sure there's differences. Lots of stuff you don't see in that video. If I held those in my hands I bet I could spot them if they are replicas.

If you're into reps go for it. Me personally I'm good on em.
im not really into reps, if i gonna decide to buy them they will be my first GM/rep shoe

im deff aware they will not be the same as the real DB8s, but i really want a pair, cuz i have real fetish for a all blue sneaker

i really want to buy a real pair for $650 max but i cant even find them in my damn size 8
mad.gif

i have tried to look on evilbay, twitter, IG and even on CL while im living europe

everything between a size 7 and 8,5 is impossible to find

the smallest what i can find is either size 8,5 or 7 but no size 8 and 7,5

and size 7,5 i dont even know if i can fit in because i never owned a pair of J8s before

i can rock size 7,5 comfortably in am1 and 95, but my tts is size 8,

i know i can fit into a 8,5 but for the $$$$$ what i gonna drop on them i deff want them in my own sz

and im not gonna settle for a larger or smaller size

if anyone here that can help me out please shoot me a PM
wink.gif

im not really into reps, if i gonna decide to buy them they will be my first GM/rep shoe
im deff aware they will not be the same as the real DB8s, but i really want a pair, cuz i have real fetish for a all blue sneaker
i really want to buy a real pair for $650 max but i cant even find them in my damn size 8 >:
i have tried to look on evilbay, twitter, IG and even on CL while im living europe
and size 7,5 i dont even know if i can fit in because i never owned a pair of J8s before
i know i can fit into a 8,5 but for the $$$$$ what i gonna drop on them i deff want them in my own sz
if anyone here that can help me out please shoot me a PM :wink:
you have to keep looking. Your pair will pop up.

i really want to buy a real pair for $650 max but i cant even find them in my damn size 8
mad.gif

if anyone here that can help me out please shoot me a PM
wink.gif
yea just keep looking and get the real deal..

hi i got a question for the DB8 owners that bought their pair from NDC

did your pairs came with this paper when you got your shoes

i was looking on taobao and saw a guy that have a couple of pairs for sale and he posted this picture in his listing

Last edited:
View media item 1353817

i was looking on taobao and saw a guy that have a couple of pairs for sale and he posted this picture in his listing

Is that the new nike.com sales receipt ?

haven't ordered from nike.com in a long time

Last edited:
View media item 1353817

Is that the new nike.com sales receipt ?

haven't ordered from nike.com in a long time
Yep that's the new Reciept. I got it for my DB 8s & DB Pennys. However, I got a different style for my Legend Blue XIs

Back
Top Bottom