Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

glad they are doing raffle now. since it will be extra easy to get me a back door pair. no hassle

jus joking

Last edited:
Raffle/RSVP....doesn't matter to a lot of us who live no where near a NT.

Ah well.  Thought about trying to RSVP to Chicago for a mini vacation, but guess will fail online and wait a few weeks and find a good price on eBay.

Good luck to those trying for a raffle win!

Don't know what all the fuss is about, smh, this is the best decision, I'm not trippin at all because the Nike store in my area has been legit from day other than the RSVP foolishness with those services...I love how they're Makin you choose which style u want instead of being able to get tickets for the pennies and the 8's...Good job nike

So im guessing its gonna be unlimited # of tix given out? B/c really there was an unlimited number of rsvp entries accepted
?

Last edited:
So im guessing its gonna be unlimited # of tix given out? B/c really there was an unlimited number of rsvp entries accepted
?
Yes, they will not run out of tickets raffle ends at closing time Thursday, but you can only choose 1 style not both

Last edited:
I can just imagine the people who were driving by on the bridge. Like "what the hell is this fat guy doing?"
roll.gif
danggggg we put him on blast. I kind of feel bad now lol. But still those were some corny looking pics just being honest

Yes, they will not run out of tickets raffle ends at closing time Thursday, but you can only choose 1 style not both
Lenox are saying 1 person can enter for both shoes....IDK if its different for other Nike stores

Last edited:
There's gonna be a good amount of pairs.... I got the 9s and the 5s easily. Manual. Coulda gotten more but it's for the love and not greed.

There's gonna be a good amount of pairs.... I got the 9s and the 5s easily. Manual. Coulda gotten more but it's for the love and not greed.
hope your right imma be entering the raffle with wifey and hopefully coppin online so three chances 

Last edited:
Sorry y'all didn't wanna offend anyone with my 45 minute drive but I think we can all say that driving relatively far just for a chance to be able to purchase a shoe is pretty stupid.
Haha. no worries

I got a 1 hour 30 min drive to NTLA tomorrow...going INTO LA Traffic.
ohwell.gif

Am I the only one who thinks the Janoskis are the class of this group? It's not even close. An 8 is an 8 but the snake on the tongue and carpet removal ruined it for me. The Penny's have a bunch of notebook doodles and a random niners logo. The free that the girl designed was pretty good, but the Janoskis are so original. Stuffed toy? Who does that? Awesome.

Haha. no worries

I got a 1 hour 30 min drive to NTLA tomorrow...going INTO LA Traffic.
ohwell.gif
Good luck fam. I'm about 40 miles outside of  NTLA and I won't be making that drive.  Nice to see Nike change up their launch procedure but wish they did an online lottery like FNL has done in previous years. I hate driving an hour to get a raffle knowing I have such a low chance of winning. I'd rather put all my eggs into the online release. 

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks the Janoskis are the class of this group? It's not even close. An 8 is an 8 but the snake on the tongue and carpet removal ruined it for me. The Penny's have a bunch of notebook doodles and a random niners logo. The free that the girl designed was pretty good, but the Janoskis are so original. Stuffed toy? Who does that? Awesome.
Janoski Maxes were already some of my favorite shoes. I'm definitely gonna try to cop

I want these bad. These seem like so much fun to me. Reminds me of my childhood. Plus it supports doernbecher.

I want these bad. These seem like so much fun to me. Reminds me of my childhood. Plus it supports doernbecher.
even though most of the money off the DB's will be made from Resellers.. Nike refuses to supply the demand to kill resellers.

Back
Top Bottom