Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

i might need to find the best add to cart service I can find. SInce I dont have a chance of winning manual. time to start researching good services

I picked up my raffle today but I forgot to ask about pick up times... I will be away (different state) this weekend but I will be coming back on Sunday.  

Anyone know what time pick up will be on Sunday in NY?  It's probably the same times for all of them?...  

^^^ I was gonna pre order... And I should have just didn't have money for the pre order at the time.. I am literally trying ndc for like 10 min sunday n if it don't work f it I'll buy them wen I win the lotto lmao

I'm in Vegas until Monday so I hit up NTLV today, waited for about 45 minutes just to get entered.

Brought 2 chicks with me to better my chances though, good luck everyone.

Anyone know how much the 8s and pennys will be?

Last edited:
Can someone clarify for me please,Nike.com says 1 per customer does that mean 1 shoe out of all the release or just one of each per customer? Thanks

Had my Bro and his girl go enter the Raffle for me at NikePortland today. He said it was like 70+ deep.

Each Nike that is releasing these in-store gotta have close too 200+ DB VIII's. I was #223rd person in line @

NikePortland back when the DB IV's released. I showed up @ 4 am and almost left thinking I wasn't gonna be able to cop.

Fortunately I said screw it I drove 2 1/2 hrs might as well give it a shot. Luckily I was able to get 2 sz 10.5's me and my wife

and my young one got his sz 5.5. Most of all the people were Girls and Asian's so most of all the small sz's were taken first.

Me being a sz 10.5 most popular sz of most SeakerHeads I thought I had no chance at all.

me and my bro gonna drive to SF to do the raffle at NT..Im gonna stop by the cannabis club and get some medicine 
pimp.gif

Nike SF placing the raffle tickets in a brown grocery bag...

roll.gif

Last edited:
has anyone tried to enter the raffle Twice? when i went yesterday he only looked at my id to confirm what was on the raffle ticket

Back
Top Bottom