Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Niketwon alaska would have a line everytime and ppl would flock from evrywhere if they knew they could get a 1000 shoe fcfs.Just the era of the Hype

How many times u gunna say this?
until nike makes it happen.. i cant wait to see peoples IG photos like #inlinefortheyeezyrestock #whosaiditwouldbeacolddayinhelltoseeyeezysrestocked #inacoldhell #ak #from CalitoAlaska #resellerlife #retaillife #negativethrirtytoday #tiptoeinginmyigloo #icantfeelmyhandsorfacebutitsallworthitfortennisshoes #thanksnike

The funny thing gamer g,i heard something about nike retroing all the yeezys in the near future and it would be hilalarious if it were only at the nike alaska.I dont think they will retro the 1 model,but hopefully the 2s.They own the kanye cw and the rights to his silhouettes if im not mistaken.All the new york resellers would be out there with northface igloos and moncler tents rotfl

As far as nike.com, does anybody know if people are actually by passing or going around the count down timer ? I notice pass few big releases, its all gone as soon as the timers done. and does internet connection have anything to do with it ?

Why does nike continue to raise the price on hyped-limited items close to release date?Just make the price and stick to it
mean.gif

They charging 10 bucks for the GITD effect, and that rubber heel ribbon.Nike makes u pay for every feature low key im glad they not 265 like cigars.well worth it to me.These are bangers and head turners for sure.everybody secretly covets these

He is being kind of redundant,but the premise is correct.Nyc resellers would storm to alaska if all the yeezys 2s nike dropped hyperstrike.Hype beast are warriors and resellers.u see that guy out nike chicago from wisconsin he was about to camp almost 2 weeks

He is being kind of redundant,but the premise is correct.Nyc resellers would storm to alaska if all the yeezys 2s nike dropped hyperstrike.Hype beast are warriors and resellers.u see that guy out nike chicago from wisconsin he was about to camp almost 2 weeks
Yea, I'd go to Alaska too if they launched yeezys, especially all 3 CWs. That's 10k in my pocket because nike lets you buy one of each. ppl from all over the world would go and since I'm from ny I'd probably finesse the line a little and end up top 10-20.

Haha flight benefits for the win. Hey me and buddy who entered all 3 raffles across the east coast down!!!

In other news is there a NT in Alaska lmao

Exactly,the only thing is could the economy of Alaska even afford to buy normal releases.I could really see nike doing a super hq niketown in oregon just to tst how savage their consumers are/Not going to lie i would go to oregon for a pe drop or yeezy restock

Seriously with as much junkie, weed heads, and other problems they will be out in full force to get there fix money in Alaska. And be use to the cold as well. J/K

Last edited:
If u get a blocked number calling,i suggest u answer all my folks are staring at they phones in angst.This release has everybody praying to the Sneaker Gods

this shoe was for a good cause, but people trynna profit off this at another level is absurd.  NIKE should just do auction or something. it would be more meaningful.

No auction.Boo!I want 2015 air mag and i would hate having to bid against mac miller or macklemore for my size.

this shoe was for a good cause, but people trynna profit off this at another level is absurd.  NIKE should just do auction or something. it would be more meaningful.
Why so we can pay up to $600 plus dollars OFF RIP like every other Nike Ebay auction....

the size: 4y Boxtroll Roshes went for almost $500 on the Nike Auction....

We'll never get kicks if that happens..

Why so we can pay up to $600 plus dollars OFF RIP like every other Nike Ebay auction....

the size: 4y Boxtroll Roshes went for almost $500 on the Nike Auction....

We'll never get kicks if that happens..
Because these shoes are done with a special purpose.  The 'original' intent of this was to help those kids out, as well as raise proceeds for the hospital.  An auction from NIKE, not resellers.

Because these shoes are done with a special purpose.  The 'original' intent of this was to help those kids out, as well as raise proceeds for the hospital.  An auction from NIKE, not resellers.
I understand the point of raising money... (Nike should give 100% of the $$$ to Hospital) if they don't already...

But the Ebay Auction is where the Resellers Live...  

No normal Kid or his parents will be able to buy the shoes without shelling a BUTT ton of money for them....

the auction is NIKE saying "Hey, We can resell too Ya'll "    

Back
Top Bottom