Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

I did though, it's a lot of hate and saltyness on these forums you cats take this stuff too heart too much, sneakers get you guys in your feelings this much its not even that deep as far those talking crazy my free time is my free time I defintely went to all 3 stores and put the effort in I got my call Nike employees will lie dead in your face you think they will admit that all these pairs are being raffled and none are being backdoored ? No didn't think so.. So before you fly off at the mouth and get all in your feelings over some sneakers think twice ask yourself is it that deep? Lenox called me I can drop a screenshot when I get off work to prove it. I forgot you guys work at Charlotte Douglas international I forgot you guys work as a ABR runner so you know what the job consist of?? Same dude poppin off is in my inbox begging me to throw him a pair if I get another call man go somewhere you not no buyer for famous folks you a fraud probably tryna get pairs to cover IG preorders
U lost all credibility thats if you had any to begin with

Im saying THO that screen shot would shut it all down tho..... [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji]️

Buddy would be king shut em down if he does post receipt and tag photos.

Be like BOOOOOOOOM

Last edited:
once again this is the same dude that told me that supreme would have captcha LMAO....so he's been known to talk out of his ***. take his word with a grain of salt

I got one my boys claiming he is drivin to my work slash and my tires cause I been gasin em up I call from caller ID block sayin they won the raffle for both db8s an the penny's lol I suggest for a laugh do that to one of ur boys

Oh I'll be already there my guy

Lenox cool ?
Buck head is fine
South dekalb mall
Memorial drive
Jimmy Carter blvd

You name it im there simple as that boss man

Average is about 9 (no wind chill). With wind chill it gets close to 0 on average. The worst I've seen in the city was about -25-30 degrees.

The northern area sucks. I've seen temperatures at -66 degrees 
sick.gif

If Nike put very limited shoe releases up in Fairbanks or Barrow with damn near -70 degree temperatures and people had to wait outside in a line fcfs to get them, then those people that camped out deserve a pair 
laugh.gif

^^THIS.... If nike realy doesnt care about people.. They should set up one there and restock in january.. whew.. living in that kinda cold is enough for me.. camping in that is insane but for yeezy's people will come out of the wood work and line up building igloo's and making fires..

Curious.. hows the club scene out there.. I would think amazing because its soo cold to actually socialize in some parts of the state..and how do people socialize out in the further north of AK where its artic in the winter?
laugh.gif

Club scene is cool I guess. Not as crazy as some places down in the lower 48, but it is not horrible.

I don't know how folks get down up north 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom