Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Update: Nike Chi has made all their calls for the VIIIs. I received a call for the Penny's in kids size, no dice on my 11.5. Just a heads up.

Edit - they're still making calls for the Penny's though.

Last edited:
If they failed on Concord Lows, then I'd stay away from them. I don't understand how any service could've possibly failed on that mass produced shoe
but they worked on the kings crown. which was not that most general but wasnt the most limited.. the concord lows.. the site crashed a few times.. a few people who used the same service got theres im just going off of my experience.

should of just sent email confirmations, waiting all day for phone call is just as bad as rsvp twitter game 

*PHONE RINGS* *HOLDS BREATH* The lady giggles as she heard me nearly pass out while i was answering the phone and awaiting for what she was going to tell me...

Hi, Is this James? *Holds breath* as she was speaking to me in slow motion...

I wanted to let you know that you won ..... the... doernbecher......... 8......

Size.... 8.5. 

TEARS OF JOY! :')

JUST GOT THE CALL FROM NTNY FOR A SIZE 8.5!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 
happy.gif

*PHONE RINGS* *HOLDS BREATH* The lady giggles as she heard me nearly pass out while i was answering the phone and awaiting for what she was going to tell me...

Hi, Is this James? *Holds breath* as she was speaking to me in slow motion...

I wanted to let you know that you won ..... the... doernbecher......... 8......

Size.... 8.5. 

TEARS OF JOY! :')

JUST GOT THE CALL FROM NTNY FOR A SIZE 8.5!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 
happy.gif
congrats fam!!!

Good luck to all those still waiting on calls or preparing to do battle in the morning. If I can get my hands on these, I may just pass on the black friday mayhem.

who am I kidding?!

exactly.. was actually just thinking of maybe offering my masterpieces for trade if i miss tomorrow am
nerd.gif

My nephew/Designer of the DB8

He says good luck to you all tomorrow and appreciates all the LOVE. Thanks NT fam
so dope man… this is what these should be more about, not the resell value. Because honestly not any amount of money thats worth the same as that smile on a healthy kid!! Regardless if we miss or cop, you gotta remember him & his story

Last edited:
he has it lucky.. designer and unlimited stock on a shoe thats gona have people hammering NDC and trying to pay Craiggers with fake money for.

Whoa just dropped that amazing fact that your nephew designed the DB8s

And did it so smooth with no warning at all

Still in shock

he has it lucky.. designer and unlimited stock on a shoe thats gona have people hammering NDC and trying to pay Craiggers with fake money for.
Bro really 

can we have a momment to just embrace and enjoy a happy child that got to do something people dream of doing tho....

its not always about money and shoes at the end of the day its about the charity damn B

u need to chill 

This or any shoe

was never that deep bruh

My nephew/Designer of the DB8

View media item 1272004

He says good luck to you all tomorrow and appreciates all the LOVE. Thanks NT fam

We should say thanks to him.

All the more sweet to get the shoes this year at retail and the designer on nike talk posts on here through you.

If your reading thanks again Caden.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom