Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Those PS cart pics show up every release.  Just like cancellation PS pics after they are meant to hype up the release.

Do you think NTLA has stopped calling? It's 5:38pm already...

I am guessing this is a lost....
ohwell.gif

Do you think NTLA has stopped calling? It's 5:38pm already...
I am guessing this is a lost....:\
nah you should still have a chance. I wouldn't be surprised if ntny is still making phone calls now.

These are a lot of phone call wins being reported....

Anyone have a rough estimation of how many pairs are being made available? 

Once they tweet out their done calling it'll all be over but hopefully I still get a call on a penny 9.5

These are a lot of phone call wins being reported....
Anyone have a rough estimation of how many pairs are being made available? 
ntny 500+, rest of nike stores around 200. so at least a few thousand which is not that much compared to most other Jordan releases.

Just called my Nike Town

Asked were they done calling the raffle winners

He told me he doesn't know the answer to that.

THERE'S STILL HOPE!!!!!!!

I thought Lenox was done making calls so I gave up.  They just called me but I didn't answer because I thought they were done and didn't recognize the number.  I wasn't on CALL ALERT like I was all morning looking to answer every call lol.  Heard the message, got hyped, then they said I won for the Penny's lol, but I'm not mad because I wanted both shoes anyway

Last edited:

I thought Lenox was done making calls so I gave up.  They just called me but I didn't answer because I thought they were done and didn't recognize the number.  I wasn't on CALL ALERT like I was all morning looking to answer every call lol.  Heard the message, got hyped, then they said I won for the Penny's lol, but I'm not mad because I wanted both shoes anyway
Those Pennys do go hard

Back
Top Bottom