Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Damn So Captcha is on 

mean.gif

Since the influx of the bot revolution, I've had GREAT success when CAPCHA is on.  

Yea, there's been errors/issues, but it's been great to me.  Good computer + fast internet give you a fighting chance.  There's still bots out there that can solve it, but still have a better chance than recently when ATCs have snatched em up.

I'm still hoping that if it does go bananas/crash, let Nike just let it play out and DON'T RESCHEDULE!!!  I just want it over...either in me getting lucky w/ a pair, or letting the market flood and finding a pair on eBay.

Bots can solve capchas. I had great success with capcha but that's when they first started using them. Now bots are improved means we have no chance.

Captcha=bots win, unless the captcha structure has been modified. Nike IT team is too immature to compete with some of this computer engineer guys that are now in the sneaker software development business.

Captcha=bots win, unless the captcha structure has been modified. Nike IT team is too immature to compete with some of this computer engineer guys that are now in the sneaker software development business.
it would be stupid to bring back captcha with no changes at all but we all know Nike.

when you say immature do you mean young? Because i would just say the are lazy and lack innovation to stop whats been going on the past couple years(BOTS)

I'm up.... What I Miss.....

Coffee being Brewed .......Check

Paypal loaded with $$$$............Check

Chronic ...........Check

I'm ready

and so is my body!
I'm always baked on release that way my reflexes are on point. I usually get anxious AF!! and it takes me probably .5 seconds longer to click and add, but when I'm stoned once the thing goes live I am on point within 2 seconds.

Here's hoping I strike lightning twice with these adding to my cart in T-minus 40 minutes!

Wake and bake! It's that famting we all about..
nthat.gif

Last edited:

I'm always baked on release that way my reflexes are on point. I usually get anxious AF!! and it takes me probably .5 seconds longer to click and add, but when I'm stoned once the thing goes live I am on point within 2 seconds.

Here's hoping I strike lightning twice with these adding to my cart in T-minus 40 minutes!

put in some atc orders as usual but still have a bad feelling about this one. I think ndc is gonna crash and they might reschedule or some bs like that plus not sure if the early atc/timer bypass thing is true but if so it will screw over bots as well. Guess well see at 10:01

Honestly doe...

I can't wait to go back to bed and wake up for some NFL REDZONE action...

SALT leVELS in this room are gonnna be CRAZY at 7:03 am PST

Back
Top Bottom