Jordan 9 Derek Anderson Low....2016

Are they Legit?
They're legit and one of the reasons why i stopped buying Jordans for retail. I always wait for them to list their pairs because 9 times out of 10, it will be cheaper than box price.

Edit: The only bad thing is that they have a limited number of pairs that they put up. 

Last edited:
How do these fit? I'm assuming they run big since they don't have the inner bootie that the mids have. 

OS Kicks just listed their pairs. $140 multiple sizes

http://www.oskicks.com/product/air-jordan-9-retro-low-bred
Repped man  thanks, came in today , I wasn't feeling for $170, $180 shipped but for $139 and $154 shipped they are legit. Really like them. Got the Golf shoes to match
smokin.gif

Last edited:
if these were hi tops and the midsole would of been black where alitte bit if white is visible. I would of copped 2wice

I just got a pair off an EU site for 127.00 shipped, i really couldnt pass them up for that price.. Plus free Fed Ex priority 2-4 shipping

These are finally on sale on finishline with free shipping. Use code autumn10 for 10 off...comes out to 136 ahipped. I had a wc reward so I got them for around 113 shipped.

Make these a mid/high without the snakeskin, all in.  These are still nice, sittin in my area.  Just not feelin the snake skin overlay.  Bought my son the citrus several years ago.  Wish they would bring those back.

Back
Top Bottom