Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

LOVE DB3's!! I'll be trying to cop these 9's to hopefully trade for a DS pair of 3s. I think these 9s will eventually end up being as valuable as the 3s and 6s
Hope so cos that's my game plan too!! Best of luck 
pimp.gif

Read the post right above yours ^^

These aren't that bad. Will cop for trade bait since I might miss out on the 11's.

I guess I'm in the minority cos I really like the DB III's. Would love to get my hands on those, just not for $500+ tho :smh:

LOVE DB3's!! I'll be trying to cop these 9's to hopefully trade for a DS pair of 3s. I think these 9s will eventually end up being as valuable as the 3s and 6s

oh shiii i forgot about that i need to try n do the same ive been trying to get a ds pair of db iii's under a half a stack since they released

:smh: every time
tumblr_lkqocdLHpR1qj9qhto1_500.gif

Last edited:
Haterrrz! All DB's aren't the best everyone has thee own taste and comments. Sum say
the IV's R the worst. If ther the worst than why R they the most expensive of all DB's?.
The IV's R my favorite but maybe cuz I camp out 12 hrs for them at NT Portland, and got to meet
Isaiah the kid behind the DB 4 and his mom and got to know his story and his fight against cancer..
Also got his autograph on all 3 boxes I was able to get. And as for the old English Mexican comments
C'Mon man! You all know Jordan brand has love for the Hispanic community. Nobody says nutting about
them MLK retros that R released every year. As for the kid behind the DB IX yeah he's Mexican.

Ugghh that post gave me cancer

Out if all the DBs my favorite have to be the 2s. They just look great, not as loud as the 3s and 4s. Just a nice subtle shoe

I'm not a big fan of the 9s in general or the DB line either, but these actually aren't that bad :smokin

Damn I didn't even think about trading these for the DB 3s.

Good thinking!

If I do cop these, I will most surely trade for the DB 3s.

I'd rather have the BIN 9s than these, personally.

Oh well, these are still very nice looking though.

JB is ODing with the 9s this year. Only ones on my Radar are Olives, CGs, & now of course these. I wouldn't wear these though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom