Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Wait, wasnt it said the 9 will be the shoe selected for the dorenbecher design, just asking.

Wait, wasnt it said the 9 will be the shoe selected for the dorenbecher design, just asking.

gotta see how these look before i cop even though its for charity some of these shoes look ehh
sick.gif

pimp.gif
I think the 3s are nicest ones if i had to chose... I like how all of them look but they just aren't my style i wanna see detail pics of the 5s

They'll sell out and go for $1,000 the same day. I won't even attempt to cop because they're ugly as ****. If they are them 5s.

the 5's that were shown were attrocious. If its the 9's then it might be even worse because im sure you all have seen the terrible 9's they are putting out soon :x

If it's going to be the 9's with elephant print. :x

FHD, how on earth is a V for the next db the "logical" choice?? There is absolutely no pattern to how they select these models.

the sole on my DB3s is still blue:smokin
midsole is perfect
no creases and 20+ wears

same here, still my favourite shoe. and i've worn mine countless times (probably 50+).

FHD, how on earth is a V for the next db the "logical" choice?? There is absolutely no pattern to how they select these models.
09-Were the 6,bunch of 6 were released in '10.
10-Were the 3,bunch of 3 were released in '11.
11-Were the 4,bunch of 4 were released this year.
If they do the 5 this year,the pattern is still going then.

09-Were the 6,bunch of 6 were released in '10.
10-Were the 3,bunch of 3 were released in '11.
11-Were the 4,bunch of 4 were released this year.
If they do the 5 this year,the pattern is still going then.

^ That's why.

But nothing is set in stone with JB any more.

I have loved the elephant print 5 since the concept pic just came out, it wasn't doernbecher or even set to release. I just love them, not beasting

Back
Top Bottom