Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

After reading the DB site and the DB twitter, I won't be surprised if the Jordan shoe isn't a IX and is a V. This is the 9th year for them doing the freestyle for the hospital and I think people are getting that confused with the Jordan IX and other IX's releasing of late. The event is called Doernbecher Freestyle IX. I doubt Nike and DB would single out the Jordan shoe for it's tittle. 

I have 0 pairs of DB. Kinda like the 3,4,6. Would LOVE to see a VII made. Still goin to try and cop whichever releases this year

Yeah after I saw the actual FB page and what people were saying meant it was the 9's I thought they were mistaken too.  I am thinking they will stick with the same theme as previous years, with the big shoe for the following year getting the DB treatment the november before.  I just saw that this morning and was a little glad it could still be a 5.

Fingers crossed. Hope they are not overly butchered. I would love to get my 1st pair, but with the exception of the 6's, all the others were just too out there for my taste.

better not be those damn elephant print V's, for the love of god it better not be! :smh:

Check out that icy blue sole.  Never pictured a 9 with that bottom.  Blogger said the details and quality on these is incredible.  Prolly carry a $200 pricetag from JB for their troubles!

First nine with clear sole. I really like these and the material used but the ice clear soles is a lil suspect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom