Jordan Alpha 1 Low

seriously, if they release an alpha 2 in 2011 and then an alpha 3 in 2012 and so on, i will cop every single one. JB pay close attention, turn the alphas into a series, they are the best thing you've done in years.

seriously, if they release an alpha 2 in 2011 and then an alpha 3 in 2012 and so on, i will cop every single one. JB pay close attention, turn the alphas into a series, they are the best thing you've done in years.

if they release in a nice Cw, ill probably buy but i still need to find a pair that released last year for cheap

if they release in a nice Cw, ill probably buy but i still need to find a pair that released last year for cheap

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Bred Alpha 1's were selling @ Citadel Outlet for $60 i think

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Bred Alpha 1's were selling @ Citadel Outlet for $60 i think

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

however, as some people note, it's a shame that these are straight outlet shoes. i mean ogish colorways, new tech....and people aren't happy about em?....i grabbed the wht/blk/red pair and i couldn't be happier lol

however, as some people note, it's a shame that these are straight outlet shoes. i mean ogish colorways, new tech....and people aren't happy about em?....i grabbed the wht/blk/red pair and i couldn't be happier lol

Originally Posted by daaznfella

I also picked up the original AJ colorway in the Alpha 1s and I love them. Honestly I'm tired of half @%%ed Retro releases that we have been getting from the Brand and an Alpha series would be a breathe of fresh air.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

I also picked up the original AJ colorway in the Alpha 1s and I love them. Honestly I'm tired of half @%%ed Retro releases that we have been getting from the Brand and an Alpha series would be a breathe of fresh air.

yeah a real shame they hit outlets, i hope this is more due to massive numbers (like the new sigs each year) than actual poor sales. such a great shoe.

yeah a real shame they hit outlets, i hope this is more due to massive numbers (like the new sigs each year) than actual poor sales. such a great shoe.

THIS

THIS

Back
Top Bottom