Jordan Apparel

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any places that had pretty good deals on Jordan apparel online. Specifically shirts.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any places that had pretty good deals on Jordan apparel online. Specifically shirts.

I get mine either at the Nike outlet or I wait for the Eastbay and FNL sales. You can pick up some nice $35 ones for $20 or so.

I get mine either at the Nike outlet or I wait for the Eastbay and FNL sales. You can pick up some nice $35 ones for $20 or so.

Most Definitely Nike Outlets, Eastbay, FNL...Especially on the clearance side. I am sure you already know that though. Ebay works for hella cheap stuff just got to watch who you buying from.

Most Definitely Nike Outlets, Eastbay, FNL...Especially on the clearance side. I am sure you already know that though. Ebay works for hella cheap stuff just got to watch who you buying from.

Originally Posted by HP31308

Dang. It aint no outlets in Detroit.

indifferent.gif
sick.gif

save some money and find a outlet kid i spent like 150 dollars left there with like 7 shirts and 5 shorts and they had all sizes but yet again i live in fl there is a outlet every other block we got like 3 nike ones out here within a 45 min drive of where i live

save some money and find a outlet kid i spent like 150 dollars left there with like 7 shirts and 5 shorts and they had all sizes but yet again i live in fl there is a outlet every other block we got like 3 nike ones out here within a 45 min drive of where i live

by the way try pys.com aka pickyourshoes.com maybe you will have some luck also always check footlocker footaction eastbay champs see if there are any coupons or sales on shirts and go pick some up

by the way try pys.com aka pickyourshoes.com maybe you will have some luck also always check footlocker footaction eastbay champs see if there are any coupons or sales on shirts and go pick some up

Back
Top Bottom