Jordan Black/Red XI (11) coming out in 2011!

ok, as some of you know i talk to Jay from slamdunkspace once in awhile and he confirmed to me that Black/Red XI's will be coming out next year 100% for sure. He said they will drop before the Concords which he confirmed as well that those were dropping same date as the Cool Greys did this year.

dont lock this thread as he is a good source for info since hes in the shoe business and gets shoes early so he knows
wink.gif

ok, as some of you know i talk to Jay from slamdunkspace once in awhile and he confirmed to me that Black/Red XI's will be coming out next year 100% for sure. He said they will drop before the Concords which he confirmed as well that those were dropping same date as the Cool Greys did this year.

dont lock this thread as he is a good source for info since hes in the shoe business and gets shoes early so he knows
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

You still must believe santa claus is real.
indifferent.gif

im just laying the info out there, if it wasnt true i wouldnt post it.

just giving a heads up, im sure we will hear more info on them soon.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

You still must believe santa claus is real.
indifferent.gif

im just laying the info out there, if it wasnt true i wouldnt post it.

just giving a heads up, im sure we will hear more info on them soon.

the CDP XI black/red was just 2 years ago. i don't think they will drop unless they are low top then maybe.

the CDP XI black/red was just 2 years ago. i don't think they will drop unless they are low top then maybe.

Originally Posted by east99

yea but that was in a pack, regardless they will sell out plus no yellowing garbage soles
30t6p3b.gif

yea but that was in a pack, regardless they will sell out plus no yellowing garbage soles
30t6p3b.gif

the CDP IX white/black/red was just 2 years ago also but we got them in august
the cdp 3s are slated to drop also

the CDP IX white/black/red was just 2 years ago also but we got them in august
the cdp 3s are slated to drop also

I have way too many black/true-red XI mids, so I'll only cop if they're a lowtop version this time around.

I have way too many black/true-red XI mids, so I'll only cop if they're a lowtop version this time around.

wouldnt be surprised. JB is changing direction, it seems. Dropping retro left and right like crazy. OG colorway and crap colorways alike........................They trying to make big money. Jordan's a team owner now, this shoe business is his cash cow.

wouldnt be surprised. JB is changing direction, it seems. Dropping retro left and right like crazy. OG colorway and crap colorways alike........................They trying to make big money. Jordan's a team owner now, this shoe business is his cash cow.

Back
Top Bottom