JORDAN BRAND and LEVI'S Announce the 23/501 Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
$395 isn't a bad price actually. Selvage denim jeans are normally $200-400 depending on the wash. But I can't see myself waiting on a line at thisstage of the game.

Then again, I can always pay someone..

The pack will retail for $395
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Lovely. Imagine if they include thewhite/red/black 1s
laugh.gif

Best not give them ideas.

They gonna fit the way MJ wears his jeans? Straight highwater and above the belly button status? Word to Urkel.
I'd love to see that, really be able to pick out the hype beasts.

lmao

Not bad..but would not pay that price for a pair of levi's *never wore 'em*, a t-shirt and a pair of retro I's..

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

They gonna fit the way MJ wears his jeans? Straight highwater and above the belly button status? Word to Urkel.
I'd love to see that, really be able to pick out the hype beasts.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

$395 sounds pretty steep, but tha date is near my birthday so i might have a lil extra cash to spend. i need to see pics of tha shoes...

This pack is just ridiculous, if JB wants to make jeans or a denim one that do so, they already have there own jordan brand jeans and did a denim low of thejordan one, whats the need to do the whole collab with Levis and make people buy this as a pack. Sell it seperately that way at least if people actually likethe shoes or jeans they are not forced to fork out $400 for the item they like. I can't wait for the Mcdonalds and JB collab, the French FryHoody is gonna be off the chain, with the matching Jordan XI's made out of French Fries....straight FIRE!!!!!

nice as it sounds, will have to pass 395, i rather just get another pack and a pair of enyce jeans

great news. i want to see JB do more collaboration projects. JB has the potential to become a serious force in premium streetwear culture instead of just asporting brand. If they choose their collabs wisely, the sky's the limit.

Originally Posted by L0VE Me or HATE Me

NT will be HEATED when people find out which 1's were planned to be included.

In reading this, I got excited because the only 1's that make sense are the Black and Blue daddies but then i got to the part where it says they aregonna be denim with elephant print and that is where I STOPPED reading... I really hope they make this stupid package limited or they are gonna sit on shelvesfor awhile!!!!

one question is since everyone is different how the hell are they going to get you the correct waist and length jeans as well as the right size shoe,that's gonna be interesting how they can make that work out...
Originally Posted by ning726

air-jordan jeans..... what a ridiculous concept. stick to shoes mike.

Where have you been??? They have been making jeans for years!!! Just not 501's...

Originally Posted by 255forLife

sometimes i dream, that he is me
you've got to see that's what i dream to be..
i dream i move, i dream i groove
like mike, if i could be like mike..

6l1qd1c.jpg

$395 isn't a bad price actually.

redsmhiq7.gif
redsmhiq7.gif
redsmhiq7.gif

guess there will always be suckers.

Give it a rest. JB will release what they want to release.

Also, some people purchased JB's $1,000+ hoody. Shake your head at them?

I did shake mine, but its their money, their decision and their collection.

We can't do anything, neither to the customer, nor the producer.

It's a creative idea to create jeans with Levi's. Perhaps the market price is not such a great one.

uh oh! lol..jordan doing it big lol levis tho??

but i need to see pics and price but who knows cuz its prolly gonna be limited....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom