Jordan Brand Blunders/Mistakes

Ordered 2 pair of Candy Cane 14's. Everything was okay until this. 

I was effing pissed to say the least. I called them like wtf. 

All they said was "OH SEND THEM BACK FOR INSPECTION" 

They gave me the money back, but I never got any ******g consolation for them ruining one of my orderes...

Last edited:
That's what happens when you call em "Candy Canes."

Just kidding, that sucks.
sick.gif
frown.gif

They gave me the money back, but I never got any ******g consolation for them ruining one of my orderes...

Damn those are totally unacceptable. :smh:

Never liked those anyways.

Recently there was a mixup at one of Jordan Brand's China factories....

For the upcoming black/photo blue Air Jordan IX's, the soles were supposed to be all white, however the factory must not have gotten the memo because they made their stock with black soles...Big oops.

Who knows if both pairs will get released but either way, it's another one for the blunders list...

Recently there was a mixup at one of Jordan Brand's China factories....

For the upcoming black/photo blue Air Jordan IX's, the soles were supposed to be all white, however the factory must not have gotten the memo because they made their stock with black soles...Big oops.

What a fail on their part.

those 14's are hilarious and am i the only one who thinks the 9's look better with the black bottom?

the gmp 7's are done just awfully. the paint is horrible and the quality of the leather is bad with many scratches

this is over the top i cant believe they missed that placement..

The miscolored sole is reminiscent of the '93 Air Force 1 high, white/red with the red sole. They became classics though.

Last edited:
^ Hes talking about the inside tongue tag that reads "AIR JORDAN".
Emier, the inside tag is upside down on all pairs of IVs. Back in the day some people wore their Jays with the tongue folded down(said it was supposed to represent MJ sticking out his tongue while dunking) and JB thought it would be cool if the tag read right side up while the tongue was folded. They ditched this for AJ Vs, their tag has always been rightside up.
Pretty sure that folding your tongue down was a style unrelated to MJ. I remember sewing Lee patches on Pumas so the tongue would stick out, shell toe adidas etc. Nike may have put the air jordan on upside down because of that style but heads were doing it before Jordan was, jus sayin'.  

still i have seen a vid of mj on some talk show wearing vi's with the tongues flopped down. looked horrible.

I bought them for my girl back when they released back in 2010, when I got home I had my face like wtf!? So I returned them back to kids FTL and told them you guys and nike should check the shoes before selling them to customers...just saying

Notice the right shoe jumpman tag?

I bought them for my girl back when they released back in 2010, when I got home I had my face like wtf!? So I returned them back to kids FTL and told them you guys and nike should check the shoes before selling them to customers...just saying
Notice the right shoe jumpman tag?

I wouldn't take back a pair of 11s like that though.

Back
Top Bottom