Jordan Brand has updated their release dates page with pics

I feelin alot of those
pimp.gif

Those Esterno's dont look half bad. Some of the Fusion 3's are hot and i havent liked any fusion yet. One thing i am tired of is so many shoes beingdesigned with so many similarities to the XI's. Can i just get some XI's please!!!!

The Fusion3s (White.Cement, Black.Cement.White.Black.Cement.Yellow) are the best of the bunch....

These XX3 lows are dookie. I AM NOT excited about these XX3s. No clear sole? Where's the patent leather and why the ashy material (nubuck)? That black justturns to ashy grey after awhile. Who wants that serving again.....not I said me.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

air-jordan-xx3-low-black-gold-sl-1.jpg

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

I have any avy for you then lol..

EEEeeekkk!!! The nightmares resurface. On the serious tip, I kinda got mad all over again. I frickin hated that guy and still can hear his insulting laughing,even without sound. Also, it instantly brought back memories of the Tyson vs Spinks fight when Tyson knocked out Spinks in the 1st round (96 seconds Ibelieve?).

Mike Tyson, OG Air Jordans, and OG Nintendo.......man those were the good ol' days. Altho I hated blowing in the Nintendo cartridges.

LMAO! Good one with Soda Pop.......well worth the laugh and flashback down memory lane.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I love the shape of the Esterno. The look like they have nice details. those blk/blue fusion 3s are my favorite. They don't look like you are trying to fool people. I love the XX3 lows. All of them. I would love the wht/red mids even more if they had the stitching of the wht/red lows.

I just realized I forgot the XX3 lows.
blkxx3qr4.jpg

When the sample of the Black XX3 low appeared, people said they were a bit plain and predicted JB would just get lazy and stick some patent on thetoe cap.

And that's exactly what they did.

THEY ARE REally getting happy with all these designs....the olympians, the oly 6s, and these ugly football looking cleats with the etching on the strap...

what is there problem

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I love the shape of the Esterno. The look like they have nice details. those blk/blue fusion 3s are my favorite. They don't look like you are trying to fool people. I love the XX3 lows. All of them. I would love the wht/red mids even more if they had the stitching of the wht/red lows.

I just realized I forgot the XX3 lows.
blkxx3qr4.jpg

When the sample of the Black XX3 low appeared, people said they were a bit plain and predicted JB would just get lazy and stick some patent on the toe cap.

And that's exactly what they did.
Don't forget those icy soles. The kids love that clear sole.

i like the XX3 lows and the white cement IV's are hot fiyah...some of the Team J's are okay too...funny how the quality went to these instead of theCDP

Originally Posted by jgenao954

Aren' these Jordan's skate shoes, the Flypsides

flipsideuf3.jpg
I actually don't think those are bad...it's just hard to take a skate shoe from JB seriously.

They are really fuc... it up !!! What an ugly selection of shoes, their imagination is getting too far for me !!!!
Bye Bye JB

Back
Top Bottom